• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Octarian ideas

DynamoCamostar34

Full Squid
NNID
Rhythmkoopa34
With Splatoon 2 story mode INKoming I had a few ideas for some fanmade octarians.

Octodasher
The Octodasher has an appearence simular to an Octoball, but it is armoured. It attacks by doing a spin dash attack. It spins faster than an Octoball, but it's charging takes a while so you can easily get out the way. You can't hit it while it's charging and dashing, but you can hit it after it rolls and stops to rest.

Octomissle
The Octomissle wears a backpack-like thing that can shoot 4 Tenta Missles at a time. It has a medium recharge.

Regurgiocto
The Regurgiocto is a fat octarian that sits on a chair. After charging, it barfs a powerful, long jet of ink for a while. It moves slow while barfing, and takes a while to charge.

Octoshark
The Octoshark has a simular ability to the Octomaw. It can swim under ink at a fast speed. You can hit it when it's recovering.

(Octoyaki/Octotako)
Basically an Octoball, except with another layer based on a takoyaki ball. You have to destory the first layer before you can destory the Octoball.

The Clingy Octohand!!!
A boss that resembles a human hand, but mechanical. It's attacks involve slamming itself and making grab motions. You have to destory all it's tentacle hands before you can destory it's weak spot.

What are your ideas? (Also I might add pictures if I can find my sketchbook.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom