• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 Possible New Weapon leak?

Flip'nflop

Inkling
Today I was just playing the Splatoon 2 Testfire and I noticed that the team I was currently in only had 3 players. Now that was normal, It could of been a poor connection with the fourth player's internet, what wasn't normal was when I checked the missing Player's name it was all question marks. It was a little strange, but I just carried on with the rest of the match. It wasn't until the end of the match when I noticed that the that the fourth missing player had a weapon, that as far as I know, hasn't been showcased yet. The weapon resembles the Sploosh-o-matic from Splatoon 1 and will probably function like the Sploosh-o-matic. (A photo was uploaded directly from my Nintendo Switch to my Twitter, and the post with the picture can be found here: )

Last edited:

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
well it was confirmed that all the weapons would be back (source), so they probably left that icon in by accident and one disconnect here, a glitch or two there badda bing badda boom, sploosh. second posibility is hacking, but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
well it was confirmed that all the weapons would be back (source), so they probably left that icon in by accident and one disconnect here, a glitch or two there badda bing badda boom, sploosh. second posibility is hacking, but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nah, it wouldn't be hacking. I thing that is the default placeholder weapon in case an error occurs trying to load the proper weapon up. That is my guess as to what it could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom