• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2: Splatastic Momments

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Hey everyone this is Saber here

I had begun to see that as a community we have seen eveything from flying Kraken, to anime teleporting teammates, amazingly sick plays/trickshots, and hackers galore.

But in the past we were only able to try to explain the nonsense we have seen or done without anyway of really showing it off.

This thread kinda serves as a mini Reddit-like thread to post gifs of these funny moments, awesome plays or bugs that the community have come across.

My dream is that these can gif can then later be compiled in a community video montage (like a Splatoon centralized replay hut) showcasing some of the "best" of splatoon 2

Rules:
- All videoes are accepted, whether clips, gifs, or replay hut styled YT videos
*Note if we can get this to work, as I hope, these your video might be compiled into group a YouTube video (unless specified otherwise)
- Gameplay only this includes
  • All battles modes (turf, ranked, league and ptivate)
  • Salmon run
  • Story Mode
  • and Art made within the "miiverse" ( just so it is said.... it must be apporpriate)
Anyways I hope that everyone enjoys this thread and that it can show the fun and silly nature is seen in both the ranked and causal community

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
( just so it is said.... it must be apporpriate)
Then this thread is useless and you're a monster! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ /s

But really, do you mean art we made, art we've seen in or Square, something else or all-the-above?

Meanwhile! Here are two tweets to share my matchmaking stories. Second tweet has four pics in it.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Then this thread is useless and you're a monster! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ /s

But really, do you mean art we made, art we've seen in or Square, something else or all-the-above?
I played the new squiffer for the ink mines I already knew I was a monster long ago...

It includes all the above as long as it is Splatoon related

Last edited:

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
I have a couple of clips.

OH GOD THE CHICKEN BOMBS! HELP!

Hey mister Splatling! Bet ya can't get me!

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
I been gone from this thread for a while....mainly sorting and editing most of gif to make room, but now here come a dump of highlight from my most recent games

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
Just having fun dressing up as Humboldt from Team Emperor, and man! using His blaster is so fun! (My first blaster btw.)

And This was one of my cleanest plays ever!:D

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Been playing lately and have had some very strange matches

As well as not 1

But 2 frame perfect plays

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Sadly haven't put much work into the Spy Undercover Brella this weekend as I'd like. I'll have to make a note of that while again holding my laughter at the brella class still spoken of as "meta," "viable," and "tier" weapons.

Meanwhile, from what the undercover brellas I've encountered so far in turf and leagues is that many players are abusing it's low special cost to farm splashdowns. And as a result most of them play the weapon as lightly armored splooshes with slower fire rate but a little more range. They're not greatly problematic for me but can be a really really really annoying. And occasionally you run into an underbrella user that turns out to be a brella veteran, which means they know what the hell they're doing and aren't shy about it either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom