• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 3 FANART CENTER

frankus

Banned (6 points)
I wish I could draw... maybe I should start learning but if I could I would draw my OC Frankus and his bicycle as well as his weapon, the Hedge Gun. The hedge gun can catch enemy attack and fire them back. It also shoots Osage Orange which can bounce off of walls, rails, and even TV screens. His attack is nicknamed the "Ticker-Tack-Attack" but I call it the flying knuckle sandwich.

Here's a picture of an osage orange or hedge apple.

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid
Wait...did you create an osage orange/hedge apple?! That is so cool. But it does look real tasty so I'm gonna back away before I start groping my screen.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
It is a member of the mulberry family. It is large - like a melon but definitely not edible. It is hard and bounces off of stuff so I found it perfect to shoot from a gun. I don't think I'll try to make such a gun in real life!

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid
That would work so well as a special! I'd be terrified if the opponents launched hedge apples everywhere.

No really, I'm scared enough when someone throws a suction bomb at me 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom