• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 3DS Home Theme!

Linkfreak404

Full Squid
NNID
linkfreak404
If this doesn't come to the US, I will be disappointed. Splatoon music needs to play from my New 3DS damnit!
Knowing how Nintendo of America has been really screwing up recently, I don't think we are gonna see this come over here...

Lefty

Nice la~
I dont have a theme for my 3ds yet, but I'd so throw my money for that. The art on the top looks hella nice.

Kzero

Inkster Jr.
I hope this and the plates come to the US. Would LOVE to have these. Already have a promo poster and large game box on the way, lol.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
I like to imagine that they're just teasing 3DS users with a Wii U only game

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
I hope this and the plates come to the US. Would LOVE to have these. Already have a promo poster and large game box on the way, lol.
Plated will never come to the US, since the US does not sell the New 3DS. We only have the New 3DS XL, which does not use the swappable face plates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom