• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 64

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
I'm looking for the fan-made game "Splatoon 64". Does anyone know where I can download it? Many thanks in advance!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
A quick googling reveals that the assets were made by a guy who goes by the-regressor. The "game" is more of a test build than anything that uses the-regressor's assets. Unless you need it for something, it's not worth your time.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Alright then. Looks like the only way you're going to get ahold of that is to contact the creator.

ヒーロー

Inkling
NNID
Goonday1624
This can be also known as "Seipa Go!" which is the Chinese ripoff edition, this ripoff makes me despise the game more. So I would not recommend it.

This is just something I would like to mention about.

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
This can be also known as "Seipa Go!" which is the Chinese ripoff edition, this ripoff makes me despise the game more. So I would not recommend it.

This is just something I would like to mention about.
No, No. "Seipa go!" and "Splatoon 64" are two different things. The first one is a counterfeit, while the other is a fan made remake in the graphic style of the fifth console generation.

I need to try this game, but it's hard to get it. I've tried to contact the developer, his name is John Whitman, but I haven't recieved any reply so far.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Splatoon 64 could be a fun diversion for a moment. Sepia go is misery and woe for anyone who devotes time to it. Bit of a difference :P

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
These game look the same to me. That's why I called it "Seipa Go!".
Of course, nothing can beat the original Splatoon. Nevertheless I think we shouldn't throw "Splatoon 64" into the same category like "Seipa Go!".
I have already mentioned the reason in my previous post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom