• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon at Get On My Level

Madame Coleen

Inkster Jr.
Excited if this actually happens.
Hopefully someone could a get a stream or some sort of capture set up, I'd love to watch.
Hope it goes well.

Oniric

Inkster Jr.
Just imagine if we could watch the matches Kreygasm
Please somebody update this thread with the stream's link if this is happening.

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
Hey speaking of streaming, how would Splatoon streaming be handled exactly? Sorry, I'm a little out of the loop of streaming, the only streams I've ever watched are for Smash which is a pretty ideal game for streaming since all of the possible display is on a single screen. How would we decide which set up get's the stream? Just kinda pick one or what?

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
Hey speaking of streaming, how would Splatoon streaming be handled exactly? Sorry, I'm a little out of the loop of streaming, the only streams I've ever watched are for Smash which is a pretty ideal game for streaming since all of the possible display is on a single screen. How would we decide which set up get's the stream? Just kinda pick one or what?
Well this streaming discussion goes pretty out topic but I answer anyway.

You need a capture card so some other device can pick up the video and audio signal (usually your PC) and then you can stream it by using capture card tools provided by the manifacturer of the CC. There are cards with different kind of output quality and they can be quite pricy for regular players. The considerable cards usually cost around $200. If you want any more specific information about this I suggest you to open a thread for this discussion :P

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
Well this streaming discussion goes pretty out topic but I answer anyway.

You need a capture card so some other device can pick up the video and audio signal (usually your PC) and then you can stream it by using capture card tools provided by the manifacturer of the CC. There are cards with different kind of output quality and they can be quite pricy for regular players. The considerable cards usually cost around $200. If you want any more specific information about this I suggest you to open a thread for this discussion :p
Well I know all about that, the question I'm asking is a lot simpler than that. I was more curious on how we will decide which set up gets streamed or if we will be doing multiple of them for a single event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom