• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Beanie with preorder from GAME

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Dang that's nice. I kinda wish the tentacle things were bigger or placed differently but it's still a very cool reward. :)

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
Does anyone know if this applies only to pre-orders made after the announcement or does anyone with an outstanding pre-order get it as well? I pre-ordered my copy with the three amiibos ages ago because they were so ****ing ahrd to get and I'd hate to miss out on the beanie just because I had the sense to pre-order a rare item ahead of time.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Now I'm really tempted to cancel my Nintendo UK order and order Splatoon from GAME. I get a pretty neat shirt from Nintendo UK, but that hat is really cool. Then again, I'm probably more likely to wear the shirt, so I don't know. It's just so tempting.

Does anyone know if this applies only to pre-orders made after the announcement or does anyone with an outstanding pre-order get it as well? I pre-ordered my copy with the three amiibos ages ago because they were so ****ing ahrd to get and I'd hate to miss out on the beanie just because I had the sense to pre-order a rare item ahead of time.
You should try to contact them and see what they say. I'm pretty sure you will be able to get it with an existing pre-order.

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
Now I'm really tempted to cancel my Nintendo UK order and order Splatoon from GAME. I get a pretty neat shirt from Nintendo UK, but that hat is really cool. Then again, I'm probably more likely to wear the shirt, so I don't know. It's just so tempting.

You should try to contact them and see what they say. I'm pretty sure you will be able to get it with an existing pre-order.
I missed out on the three amiibo set with Nintendo UK. Ridiculous how quickly they sold out of those. Game has the set still available for pre-order and a few quid cheaper than Nintendo. If they don't increase the price to include the beanie, then the Game one will be cheaper than Nintendo.

I'm more likely to wear the beanie, myself. Emailed Game and waiting on a response.

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
It will go horribly with my HW scarf, unfortunately.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
Why are you quoting me on this? I pre ordered from Gamestop. >>
I don't think siledh realize that you intended the words "game" and "stop" in your post to be one word. I interpreted it that way at least.

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
I don't think siledh realize that you intended the words "game" and "stop" in your post to be one word. I interpreted it that way at least.
Pretty much this. I assumed you were worried about not getting the beanie because you'd already pre-ordered.

Ah well, more for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom