• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Champions (SC) is Recruiting!

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
Hi, my IGN is sc•King, and my ranks are S+22/24/27/0. I founded the competitive Splatoon 2 clan Splatoon Champions.

About:

Clan Tag - “sc•”

The Clan’s purpose will be for S+ players, who want to find 2/4 person League Battles, to be able to do so more easily, and to compete in tournaments, given sufficient interest.

Our Clan owns a private Discord server where you can login anytime on any day to ask if anyone wants to play League. There are no training obligations, or inactivity obligations.

Tourney Results

SQSS November: 17th

Rules

1. Members must be ranked S+0 or higher in TC, RM, and SZ (Clam Blitz can be any rank for now, though S+ is preferred)
  2. Members must have a competitive mindset, i.e. tries their best to win, not just wants to fool around and throw/quit matches when the going gets tough
Chat Rules:

1. Please do not be annoying/rude
To apply, please comment in this thread if you have the necessary qualifications. There are no tryouts required, but a screenshot of all 3 ranks as proof would be nice.

If accepted, you will be sent a private message containing the Discord Server link.

Thanks for your time! Hope to play with you all soon :)

King

Last edited:

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
Bumping this so new potential members can see! We’ve got a pretty solid team base right now but we’re always looking for more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom