• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Clothing/Merchandise

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
Hello all!
I don't know if this exists or not, but I'm thinking that Nintendo or someone(not me as I'm not good as making things) should design some actual Splatoon gear for real life. My question for you is this: Do you like this idea? Would you purchase something if it were available? What gear would you like to see? I look forward to discussing what ideas you people have. Also if this is in the wrong board, sorry....

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
Eh, probably. It's got a cool artstyle, so I guess I could wear a Splatoon shirt on casual occasions.

Wil

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wilemina
Euro Nintendo store preorders are getting a free Splatoon T-shirt. And if you preorder from UK store GAME, you get a free Splatoon beanie (with tentacles).

Citanul

Senior Squid
NNID
outforprophets
I would love splatoon super soakers to play with. Maybe they can come with nontoxic neon colored dye so it's more like paint from the game.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure Nintendo will make official merchandise for this game.

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Squid hats please. With the tentacles!

...first time I've asked for anything with tentacles...

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I really liked that Splatoon beanie design but thats probably not going to see store release. The standard shirt seen in the promo art looks pretty cool. Wouldn't mind having that. :3

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
There is unofficial Splatoon merchandise, but I don't believe there is any from Nintendo directly.

DakiHero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DakiHero
You can buy the Squid Hats from the Nintendo E-Store can't you? Got my T Shirt coming with the game so I'm good for Splatoon gear.

Glottis

Inkster Jr.
Rather than tshirts and hats with just the Splatoon logo on it, it would be cool if they could make some of the outfits from the game itself in real life.
I realize this could be a little more expensive than your avarage video game themed gear, but i think it could be really cool.

I like the hats especially. Some really sweet looking designs there.

DakiHero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DakiHero
Rather than tshirts and hats with just the Splatoon logo on it, it would be cool if they could make some of the outfits from the game itself in real life.
I realize this could be a little more expensive than your avarage video game themed gear, but i think it could be really cool.

I like the hats especially. Some really sweet looking designs there.
There are a load on Redbubble right, they look pretty good and I can attest for the quality of the t shirts.

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
I'd love to see some Splatoon tshirts with various characters and such on them. I also really want one of those beanie hats, hopefully Nintendo will make them available somehow. I'd also like to see things like key chains and decals. Getting away from clothing and accessories, I'd really like to see a line of Splatoon plushies, inkling girl and boy, a squid, Callie and Marie, various octarians.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I was in Nintendo World Store Monday to go to the memorial table of Iwata. After paying my respects I browsed around the store and found an official Splatoon shirt and bought it:

Seeing that it says "New York" on the back of the shirt I had to research if the shirt is still buyable without having to physically be at the Nintendo World Store and sadly it isn't: http://gonintendo.com/stories/234270-a-look-at-nintendo-world-store-s-exclusive-splatoon-t-shirt

But I want to confirm that there is official Splatoon merch.

Last edited:

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
I was in Nintendo World Store Monday to go to the memorial table of Iwata. After paying my respects I browsed around the store and found an official Splatoon shirt and bought it:

Seeing that it says "New York" on the back of the shirt I had to research if the shirt is still buyable without having to physically be at the Nintendo World Store and sadly it isn't: http://gonintendo.com/stories/234270-a-look-at-nintendo-world-store-s-exclusive-splatoon-t-shirt

But I want to confirm that there is official Splatoon merch.
i need that shirt!

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Nintendo World Store should do what Mall of America: Nickleodeon Universe does and allow for people to buy from the store online. That's how I got my Appa plush from Avatar: The Last Airbender. without having to be in the area Mall of America is in. It's too bad that so many people who do not live in or near NYC may miss out on such a nice looking official shirt.

NNID
Cakeberry_Shake
I can think of a few products I would buy off the top of my head.

-Squid hats
-Shirts that come from the game itself (dat dark urban vest doe)
-Shoes from the game (especially the moto boots)
-Some hats from the game (especially the safari hat)
-Plushes of various characters such as Judd, inklings, stuffed zapfish and Annie. Especially Annie (she's so adorbs)
-Cap'n Cuttlefish's hat
-Team colored flags
-Water guns (such as Splattershot and Splattershot Pros, maybe even octoling guns)
-Remote control boats the look like squid form inklings or octopus form octolings
-Squid Sister posters
-Action figures of the mech suit guy
-Remote control Octarians that shoot water
-A snow globe with DJ Octavian in it
-Speakers that look like the killer wail special
-An inkzooka that shoots foam darts
-A life size inkbrush replica
-Squid Sister puppets with a Squid Sister stage, maybe some dolls that are like Barbie dolls too
-Mugs that have the cafe logo
-Super Sea Snail pillows

Only in a squid kid's wildest dreams would even one of these items be real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom