• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

**Splatoon Community Discord Archive**

WydrA

Inkling Commander
As each community grows, they find their own websites and locations to congregate in. In the case of Splatoon, I've noticed that the competitive Splatoon community spends much more time interacting on various Discord servers than in on the boards around here these days, and that this isn't something a lot of people who are searching for the competitive community really know about (you basically have to start playing in tournaments to really learn this). So I thought I would put together a thread of some of the various public Splatoon servers that host competitive and tournament based discussion, so that newer community members will be able to get in touch with the competitive community more easily.

Splatoon Community Whatawhat Archive???
In case you're wondering what Discord is, think Skype meets TeamSpeak, you can sign up for free and start joining servers for free, today, no download necessary: Download Link and more info here

Why Should I Care About These Servers?
These servers are great tools to test your skills against other teams, keep up on the competitive news, find friends in the community (that you might later want to team with) find scrimmage matches against teams of all skill levels (this happens at all hours of the day since our community is fairly international) and even squad with other skilled players. Joining these servers is a great opportunity to get in the thick of all that juicy community drama improve as a team or a player, or even just get to know the community better.

What the heck WydrA where's my Server?
If you have a link fairly big server that you would like added to the list, just post a permanent invitation in this thread, and i'll add it to the main post as soon as I see it (don't worry, I check the boards fairly frequently, and i plan on sticking around for as long as the community is alive). If you don't know how to create a permanent invite I'll make a mini tutorial soon...

Seriously, please throw some links my way, I myself have barely managed to find my way into many Splatoon servers

All that said, here's the list:
*Click the names to join the servers*
League/Tournament Servers
Splatournaments [Read Only]
LUTI (Leagues Under the Ink)
SCL (Splatoon Community League)
plugplug
EGTV
Messtival
FUTA Cup
Supernova
Calamari Cup

SAI (Splatoon Anniversary Invitational)

Team Servers
NSTC (Name Subject To Change)
Extermination
SND (Squids Next Door) Hangout
OTB (On The Bounce)

Squid for DAYS

Competitive Discussion Servers

Splat Central

Matchmaking/Other
Recruitment and Free Agency
Booyah Battle/Hypest Team
Gear Search

Squad Search
Gear Exchange
/r/Splatoon Community Discord

See how empty that is? Seriously send some links my way guys... :B

Also lemme know if broekn links
also also lemme know if you think there's something i should add

ok thnx

Last edited:

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hello! Kaleksi started a Discord server for Splatoon players in the Virginia/Maryland area (and other nearby states. The intention is to use it to organize local meetups. Please add it to the list. Thanks!

https://discord.gg/ap7ApFn

Robochao

Full Squid
NNID
Robochao
Some of these invites are expired ... is there any way to have a permanent link? :S

WydrA

Inkling Commander
Some of these invites are expired ... is there any way to have a permanent link? :S
the thread died for months so I was cool to just leave it as it was lol. Didn't realize people had been looking at this again recently. Pretty sure some of the servers have disbanded now, and even though all the links were supposed to be perma links some expired for reasons anyway.
I've kinda stopped trying to archive the various splatoon servers because the network has just become so incredibly massive, but maybe i'll turn this into a thread for some of the biggest/most important ones to join. then people can just post what small ones they want to join in the comments. We'll see.

Robochao

Full Squid
NNID
Robochao
the thread died for months so I was cool to just leave it as it was lol. Didn't realize people had been looking at this again recently. Pretty sure some of the servers have disbanded now, and even though all the links were supposed to be perma links some expired for reasons anyway.
I've kinda stopped trying to archive the various splatoon servers because the network has just become so incredibly massive, but maybe i'll turn this into a thread for some of the biggest/most important ones to join. then people can just post what small ones they want to join in the comments. We'll see.
I 100% appreciate you even trying to stitch everything together.
As I've been getting more into comp, I've noticed that everyone has their own corners of Discord. Thank you for trying, it at least got me looking at bigger channels. :)

CapBoyAce

Full Squid
NNID
kidclub123
Well, my Discord is open :D
I talk about everything, I literally have channels for Hamilton, Splatoon, Minecraft (my friend and I still play XD), and once this is posted I'll add it. Added
EDIT: Here it is, needed to see my sig: https://discord.gg/m7aK6NB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom