• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Fanfiction: Don't give in.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
So this is not my first fanfic, but it's my first Splatoon fanfic, so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

This fanfic is about a species in which wants revenge becuase of the great turf war a long time ago. No it's not the Octarian, but something more stronger. A force so powerful, it's stronger than Inkling and Octarians combined. Finnlings.

"Ok, this plan is so perfect it might as well never entered someone's mind, but it works"A voice in the shadows said with a laugh as two humanoid-looking figures appeared.

"Yup, for sure! Those Inklings are gonna have it! We are gonna be unstoppable!"
The first one said
"Shut up ya bozo. Don't get to ****y now, like usual"
The second one said and both started arguing with each other.
The voice growled and both figures immediatly became silent.

"I know you guys think it's gonna work, but didn't you guys remember we need to get the other species. I say we send AgentG no?" The voice said as both figures nodded. "Okay. Tell the others" the voice commanded and both figures ran off.
"This will be so easy to do hehehe. Those Octarians are gonna bow down to use like tiny little soldiers. Hehehe" The voice said as he picked up a small machine. "Hello Agent G? Head over to Inkopolis. We are recruiting the Octarians tomorrow got it? I want no fails. I got some Inkling clothes and a hat you can wear over your head they call a jungle hat, a white anchor tee and golden high horses to look like an inkling ok? Straight to Octo Valley. Nothing else. Got it? Cool."

The voice hissed and laughed as he pictured his army.

As for Agent G? He's off for Inkopolis, not for anything else but Octo Valley.

Chapter one will be on Wednesday or Thursday. Feedback will be appreciated!

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I like it so far. Interested in how this is gonna work out.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Thanks! I hinted what they were gonna do, so if you have an idea or if you know it, don't spoil it to everyone XD

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Now that I have actually been notified of this thread thanks to @Rustic, I might as well continue because I totally didn't forget about this.

SPLAT! There goes another one! Cobalt Splatted someone on enemy turf on splatzones for the 13th time. Zone secured! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, TIME! A whistle blew as Judd calculated the points. It was a full KO for Cobalt's team! Victory! Afterwards, Cobalt found himself back in Inkopolis Tower, holding his Bamboozler mark III. "Another day another victory!" Cobalt exclaimed.

Cobalt is a young inkling, extremely energetic, and always hyped over everything. He is always up for a game of ink battles, ranked or regular. He uses the Splatling deco, Bamboozler, and any weapon he finds useful. Cobalt exits the lobby and enters Booyah base. He had preordered the special CoroCoro gear, the hat and clothes. A usual day for Cobalt, energetic as usual, until he found someone strange, wearing a Jungle Hat, White Anchor Tee, and Golden High horses, holding an Aerospray MG in the plaza, with a strange look on his face. A little tired, and a little angry ish, as if he was looking for something. Having weapons out in the plaza is strictly prohibited, and could get your weapon taken away. Cobalt didn't want that to happen to him, so he walked over to him.

"Hey dude, I'm sure you read the laws of Inkopolis, but maybe you forgot, holding weapons in the plaza is illegal, and you should deposit it in the tower." Cobalt said, pointing to the sign.

The stranger stared at him blankly for the slightest second, then had an embarrassed expression on. "Oh, right, I knew that... Thanks for telling me" the stranger said, putting the Aerospray in his bag he carried.

Cobalt then looked at his attire. "Have you been in your apartment for a long time? It looks like you still think this is the June 2015 meta! Hah!" Cobalt joked. The stranger then looked at his own clothes, as if he just realized he was wearing them. "Yeah...Um...I just like this gear." He said, hesitantly.

Then Cobalt looked at his attire again. Did I mention that Cobalt a times can be opinionated?

"Dude, your not looking too fresh..." Cobalt said. "Hm? What are you implying?" The stranger said "Like, dude your rank and level both are extremely low. Do you even ink battle bro?" Cobalt said, rolling his eyes as the stranger stared at him "Is there any benefit to leveling up and such?" "Yeah dude! You get better and better every battle and learn tactics in fighting!" The stranger's eyes lit up, intrigued. "Hm...so your saying if I play some ink battles, I can become more powerful?" He asked, clearly interested.

"If you put it that way, yeah sure! You wanna go get a few battles?" "I'm sure boss wouldn't mind" he muttered "Sure!"

"Alright, first things first, get a fresh meta weapon!" Cobalt said, pointing to Ammo Knights "Oh yeah, and one more thing...

The name's Cobalt. Nice to meet you"

Chapter 2 will come out any random day, my schedule is really shakey atm, but I'm pretty sure it'll come out this week. Once again, feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Hi all again.

After hours and hours trying on different fresh clothes G hasn't ever seen before, and struggled to not show his fins on his faux haircut. "now a fresh weapon! What kind of weapon style do you like?" Cobalt asked.
G was startled at this question. He had never been asked this question in Inkling termination 101. Quickly looking through an array of words in his mind, he said "Uh..Aggresive..blaster?" "Custom range blaster it is! I'll pay for you!" Cobalt said. Hm. Weird. It said in the books inklings were awful, brats, and evil. Perhaps not? This inkling atleast was incredibly generous. Before he knew it, he had a Custom range blaster in his hands at the lobby. "I'll hop into the first turf war with you!" both hopped into a server. "...why so many Japense?" "Oh, that's usual!" Both were suddenly teleported into the stage Flounder Heights. G was silent at the astonishing blew. Once again, before he know it the whistle blew and everyone hopped out of spawn. He dove into the ink. Wait a second...

MY FIN

He quickly turned human again. Only one japenese stranger saw him, shrugged and kept turfing. Phew! "Hey man!" Cobalt said, gotta turn into a squid! Get to mid and blast people quickly!"

Uh..right..squid...

"I'll catch up with you, charge up my.. Krack, on." "You mean Kraken?" "Yeah, that." He said as he saw Cobalt swim away. When nobody was looking, he dove into the ink and zipped into mid. He got a quad kill. "Aw man bro! Sick!" Cobalt said. Eventually, the timer ended, with a win for G's team! Woohoo!

Afterwards, in the plaza, Agent G realized he wasted time. He has to recruit them by tomorrow!

"Hey dude, I had a blast (get it?) today, but I'm gonna...train in Octo Valley." G said "Alright man, here's my ID! Call me any time." He said, but G took his card in a flash, and dove into the sewer

"Wait...did he have a fin on his head?"

Sorry for the relatively short chapter, but next chapter will come next week too. Critisism- or forget it you know the drill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom