• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon Font Clone: Project Paintball

theFIZZYnator

Inkling
Hello all, I've painstakingly reproduced the Splatoon font. It is available for preview and download in this web page.
日本語版はこちら
Here's a sneak peek:

UPDATE 2015-08-23: Beta 3 is released! Little things were added and changed to make it even more fresher.
UPDATE 2015-10-18: Beta 4 is released! Lots of fixes were done according to graphics rip. Also, more letters.

Last edited:

theFIZZYnator

Inkling
Update: She replied, and said she doesn't allow any editing or redistribution. I've linked my site to hers, but she refused to do so for me. On the flip side, any editing for web font use is allowed by her licence, so I've added that font to my Japanese page.

eli

Senior Squid
NNID
frozenpandaman
This is great – thank you so much!

Links to all three fonts (my Inkling one, your English one, and Aramugi's Japanese one) can be found at http://chronodiary.tumblr.com/

EDIT: I'd be happy to put a link to your font (and the Japanese one, I guess) on my site, if you'd like to do the same with my Inkling one!

theFIZZYnator

Inkling
EDIT: I'd be happy to put a link to your font (and the Japanese one, I guess) on my site, if you'd like to do the same with my Inkling one!
That's gonna be great! Yours is still one of the highest-ranking search results for "Splatoon font", after all.

EDIT: Since the post is in Japanese and all, could you change the link to Project Paintball to http://fizzystack.web.fc2.com/paintball-ja.html?

Last edited:

eli

Senior Squid
NNID
frozenpandaman
NNID
Kaina-Dani
Hello all, I've painstakingly reproduced the Splatoon font. It is available for preview and download in this web page.
日本語版はこちら
Here's a sneak peek:

UPDATE 2015-08-23: Beta 3 is released! Little things were added and changed to make it even more fresher.
This is AWESOME! Is there any way I could use this font in a youtube video I'm making? And if so, how would you like me to attribute credit to you?
If not that's totally fine, but this is just beautifully done!

Bravo!!

theFIZZYnator

Inkling
This is AWESOME! Is there any way I could use this font in a youtube video I'm making? And if so, how would you like me to attribute credit to you?
If not that's totally fine, but this is just beautifully done!

Bravo!!
People have already done so without credit :( You could just link to the font, though.

NNID
Kaina-Dani
People have already done so without credit :( You could just link to the font, though.
Well that sucks! I'll link to the font and if you have a deviantart/tumblr or anything else you'd like people to see, I would be MORE than happy to link to that too! Whatever helps you out is what I want to do.
You went through the hard work to make this awesomeness, and I want to honor you for that! :)

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
Wow, this is really impressive! I downloaded Project Paintball a few days ago, and it looks quite good. I hope the adjustments and redraws go well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom