• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Font Clone: Project Paintball

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I suppose you could keep it, it doesn't seem that big of a problem.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Nice! I've been using your font for my scanlations of Splatoon comics, you can find the bulk of what I've done on Know Your Meme.

eli

Senior Squid
NNID
frozenpandaman
Someone gave me the graphics rip of the font in Splatoon.
Hey! Whoa – nice! Seems like version 4 has all those changes based on the rip. Looks great!

I'm all ready to release a version 2 of my Inkling font. It'd be really cool to include the few glyphs/"letters" I'm missing from the in-game font/Project Paintball, with your permission, just to make it complete and fully typeable. Hope this is possible! Please let me know!

Last edited:

theFIZZYnator

Inkling
Hey! Whoa – nice! Seems like version 4 has all those changes based on the rip. Looks great!

I'm all ready to release a version 2 of my Inkling font. It'd be really cool to include the few glyphs/"letters" I'm missing from the in-game font/Project Paintball, with your permission, just to make it complete and fully typeable. Hope this is possible! Please let me know!
You have my full permission.

EclipseMT

Full Squid
NNID
EclipseMT
Breaking news: Ikamodoki is no longer available for download.

EDIT: A (rough) translation on what appears on the link.

"'Ikamodoki' development has ended.

The reason is absolutely not because of lobbying or influence from a third party; it is a personal decision.

Please refrain from inquiry."

Fortunately I downloaded it before all of this shenanigans.

Last edited:

EclipseMT

Full Squid
NNID
EclipseMT
Considering how Ikamodoki has terminated development, is there still a low chance for Japanese character support?

Tadashi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dragoon29
Noice! I've been looking for a Splatoon-related font for a very long time. Excellent work!

NGYES!.png

Maits

Inkling
NNID
Maits
Switch Friend Code
SW-3341-0548-3520
Thanks for the font! Going to use in a college's work I'm doing about Splatoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom