• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon FTG Rp fourm.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000

After the capture of DJ Octavio, the octarians were left with no leader and no purpose. They began to leave Octo Valley, and a group octolings found themselves in Inkopolis. The inklings were alarmed at first, but soon realized that the octolings were merely lost with nowhere else to be. The octarians were permitted to enter Inkopolis with constant supervision, and eventually proved to be non-hostile and the commotion died down. Since then, octolings and inklings have been living together, but everything is far from perfect. With octolings severely in the minority, discrimination still occurs on a daily basis. For some, it only seems like a matter of time before the treaty between octolings and inklings is broken once again...

Home | Rules | Application | Canons | Advertise

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Mind if we ask questions here?

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
GO ahead but im not the owner i'm just being nice.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Allow me to post a bit of a Q&A I did with Revan (+Zerul & Rustic)

Is this entire site for one RP?

Yes, it's for For The Glory, which is encompassed by multiple threads within "for glory-verse splatoon canon." This site sets up a giant world for splatoon RPing, essentially.

Why are all of the settings split up?
How FTG works is, under a setting, someone proposes a scenario and then RPing happens about that proposed scenario. There are also other sections for misc OOC things. You can explore it yourself.

How gritty will this get/rating?

About at gritty as Splatoon itself is. So family friendly, though nintendo games always sneak in dark undertones.

Are custom weapons allowed/ mismatching subs/special/main weapons?
Despite the places to fill in specials and mains, the weapon selection of your character is intended to be canonical weapon combinations. Customized weapons are possibly something to work towards in the future.

What about Agent 3 characters?
Limbo/Undecided. Either first come first serve, like other canonical characters, for on one of the two "canon" Orange girl and Blue boy/amiibo agents, or they will remain untouchable NPCs

How does rule enforcement work?
One or two warnings if needed, and then banning if absolutely necessary, but in general, lenient. Yeah, Revan just seems pretty nice (despite liking Marie more, pffttt It's all about Callie, amiright??).

How are RP scenarios spanning multiple settings handled?
Players can either create a new thread or disregard the setting change and keep RPing in the same thread. The thread location reflects starting location.

Fighting? How will that work?
That's up for suggestion at the moment.

Also, things I found out about the chat box: the memory cycles, there is a character limit, and the emoticons... suck. Yeah. You also need to refresh it to keep reading. ...These are just proboard restrictions though that I'm griping about. It doesn't detract from the site.

FTG sounds pretty cool so consider making an account if you're here for Splatoon RPing in the RP square.

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Bumping this so people can see it

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Feel free to join in! we can always use more members!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom