• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon guild Octocorps

Octarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mickers247
You guys probably already know who they Octo corps are, the Octarians and the Octolings, but how about a multiplayer guild as them? Hmu if you are interested

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
You've treated into dangerous territory my friend. You think you can just come here, to SQUIDboards and go on with your Octopus ways? Well you sir are lucky I don't splat you on the spot! In all seriousness, good luck on your clan!

suavevillain

Inkling Cadet
I'm hoping they will be playable it would be cool to see them have a different set of movement options but KO the same.

Octarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mickers247
You've treated into dangerous territory my friend. You think you can just come here, to SQUIDboards and go on with your Octopus ways? Well you sir are lucky I don't splat you on the spot! In all seriousness, good luck on your clan!
Oh silly you, thinking you can stop the Octo corps. Well then, good luck. ;)

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Errrrggg...I knew you wouldn't be content in your corner. I also know you've turned Actilade against us! I should have brought more than that one Ink Strike last time...Teddy Bear Yoshi, youthCAT, Mr Man, come with me. We have gear to get...

Octarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mickers247
Errrrggg...I knew you wouldn't be content in your corner. I also know you've turned Actilade against us! I should have brought more than that one Ink Strike last time...Teddy Bear Yoshi, youthCAT, Mr Man, come with me. We have gear to get...
Adorable. :)

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
To clarify, what are you trying to say when you say its a "guild"? Do you mean a competitive team or a group of people who train together or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom