• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Hero Mode is haunted?

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm not understanding what you're saying here.
If ink rails run on ink (like in the singleplayer where they activate when you shoot them and not with a Zapfish powering it like most Octarian machines), then I don't think anything hanging from them would fall if a Zapfish was removed from somewhere; at worst the train cart would just stall half-way through. Octarians may not be the sharpest cephalopods around (forgetting the length of their pluggs and the like) but they ain't that dumb o_O

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
If ink rails run on ink (like in the singleplayer where they activate when you shoot them and not with a Zapfish powering it like most Octarian machines), then I don't think anything hanging from them would fall if a Zapfish was removed from somewhere; at worst the train cart would just stall half-way through. Octarians may not be the sharpest cephalopods around (forgetting the length of their pluggs and the like) but they ain't that dumb o_O
I feel like I was tired when I made the first post about the rail(in the middle of the day??), because when I reread it later it didn't really make sense to me.
But yeah that does make sense

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This has been known since launch, it was just extra details. As far as I know it was intended to be the sound of everything falling apart, being that this was mostly underground iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom