• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon hero mode project

Cybersquidarmy

Inkling
Hello you people may not really know me. Nor why a random person came out of the blue with introducing such a project.What is this project you may ask? Well I'm working on an animated adaption of the Splatoon hero mode DJ Octavio fight.I figured making my presence more known would be the best course of action for this project.

Here is scene 1 that I worked on.

This is the 3d model I made to get a better idea of the dimensions.

So far I'm working on scene 2 atm. Here is my current progress on scene 2.

If you already know me then you will know that I posted some progress on the squidboards discord. I will be occasionally giving updates as I progress through my project. Anyways I hope yall were interested in it.

Alright guys here's another update on my progress. I hope you enjoy the update. (btw changing their hair to orange to match the ink color and final boss fight.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom