• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Inkling Open Looking for Players

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax

-Hello Squids, I'm currently looking for some new squids to join up with me and my friends for that Nintendo US Inkling open Tourney that is going to happen. We are looking for squids who are at least S-S+ rank or essentially be able to prove that you play at an S or S+ level and are able to prove it and you must be able to put in a lot of practice time prior to the day of the tourney. Some other stuff we are looking for is that you must be able to voice com and must know at least some of the basic callouts. We are looking for squids who can use any weapon so we don't discriminate. We currently have 3 people on the team already so we are looking for at least one more to make it a full team but we will look for another one to use as an alternate incase something will happen or if we need to switch people out during the rounds so everybody will have a chance to play. More than likely we will be practicing a couple days a week leading up to the tourney. We are hoping to meet some new squids to play with and don't be shy we don't bite ^-^. So if you want to join us then you can either message me on here or on discord and twitter. (Ill be able to respond faster if you contact me on here) Plus you can also message my friend as well.
Twitter:
@Doctorchillax

Discord:
MrChillax#2932

Friends contact info:

Twitter:
@lilbj24

Discord:
Mookmook24#6175
-Here are some of the basic tourney rules that have to be followed:

-Thank you for reading and I hope to be meeting some of you new squids and good luck to everyone else joining this tourney

Last edited:

Mike g

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mikeytyson
I would like to join your team I am currently at A rank and I main charger

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Just an update we are still looking for at least one more person for the tourney but we are looking for maybe another person to have as an alternate, contact information is still the same and best of luck to everyone joining the tourney ^-^

Last edited:

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
We are currently not looking for anymore people, we have our full team. Thank you ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom