• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon is neat

ESwiler

Inkling
I have played a fair amount of this game, so I thought that I might look a little deeper. It's always nice to be part of a community and to learn more about the game.
This seems nice.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Splatoon is very neat and super creative! I'm glad it has also peeked your interest like it has for all of us! If you have any questions, don't be scared to message me or anyone else for that matter! We're all pretty chilled here and would be glad to help! Also, WELCOME! :D

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Splatoon is very neat and super creative! I'm glad it has also peeked your interest like it has for all of us! If you have any questions, don't be scared to message me or anyone else for that matter! We're all pretty chilled here and would be glad to help! Also, WELCOME! :D
Well, some of us aren't very chill so I'd avoid making people triggered by making sweeping generalizations.

(just in case you didn't realise, that was a joke. I have a sense of humour)

Splatoon 2 is indeed a neat game.

Welcome to Squidboards.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Hello hello and a fine welcome to Squidboards!

Oh my~ *giggles* It's almost like reading my diary. Same sort of reasoning is how I ended up here... and why I'm still here... please send a rescue team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom