• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[Splatoon Law Idea] No Watery Weapons!

OrenjiBoy135

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
OrenjiBoy145
In the city of Inkopolis, citizens are suggested NOT to try using water for combat purposes. Players who are caught red-handed with a weapon using water will be called off ASAP, and their matches will end immediately.

Water is VERY hazardous to Inklings, as it can melt them into mere puddles of colour in one blast. Nothing would be contributed if you were to spray everything with it, anyway.

Remember these rules and keep on inking, kid-squids!

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Hehehe, I've actually thought of this!

I think while the threat would be real, Inklings can't produce water while idle like they can ink, so in the long run, it wouldn't be efficient. But y'know, Jellyfish can't use ink and are probably fine in water.

.....jellyfish uprising.....

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Actually, does water really hurt Inklings? It's only at most been said that they can't swim, and since Inklings can apparently intentionally "splat" themselves (falling off the map, disconnecting by vanishing the same way), I imagine Inklings vanishing in water is really a failsafe to get them out of there before they drown from somehow being unable to swim. Merely coming into contact with water probably doesn't hurt at all, it's just the swimming part that's problematic. At least, that's my theory.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Actually, does water really hurt Inklings?
:0 Yeah, good point. I mean... there are water bottles in the vending machines around Inkopolis? They probably drink water?
I'd imagine it's just being submerged or blasted with pressurized water that splats them.

I imagine Inklings vanishing in water is really a failsafe to get them out of there before they drown from somehow being unable to swim.
Huh, that'd work? I'd think they actually dissolve, but the getting splat from falling off buildings makes more sense. Unless that's a gravity thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom