1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Splatoon, Mario Kart, Pokemon and more, dedicated IRC

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by Actilide, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Actilide

Actilide Inkling Cadet

Hey guys Actilide here, and I just wanted to let you know that there is a dedicated chatroom on Slack for all things Nintendo: Splatoon, Mario Kart, Pokemon, Smash Bros. and more (All in different easy to access channels. If you guys want in just send me a direct message. We also do weekly tournaments for Smash and soon we will be implementing tournaments for Mario Kart and Splatoon.

itisRag likes this.
  2. Lyn

Lyn Squid Savior From the Future
    Premium

This is very interesting! I would love to see where this goes.

3. nfan10039

nfan10039 Semi-Pro Squid

Would be very interested in this!

4. theblackbird

theblackbird Senior Squid

NNID:
    ProminenceF
    Curious. S'pose I'll look into it.

Actilide likes this.