• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon.me

crunchprank

Inkling
NNID
crunchprank
Hello fellow Squids!

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you about Splatoon.me. This is not a site meant to replace other sites (such as this one) so I hope this isn't seen as an advertisement (there's no advertisements or asking for donations). What this is, is a platform that I have created for developers of tools that revolve around the Splatoon game. It's meant to provide these developers with a medium to host and share their Splatoon tools without having to worry about setting up hosting on their own. Better yet, it's completely free! Not only that, but it provides a one-stop-shop for all helpful tools for all you Squids to use.

How it will work is if you have a tool for Splatoon that you want hosted, you just let me know and I'll throw it up on the web server and give you complete administrative access so you can do whatever needs to be done. For example, say if you've created interactive maps for Splatoon that you would like hosted - I would simply create subdomain (e.g. maps.splatoon.me) and give you complete control over that (via FTP and phpMyAdmin if needed). To post your own personal links, notes, anything you'd like. This is not an advertising / profit making platform for me. This is a platform I really want to share with the Splatoon community.

As of right now, there are only two projects hosted so far:
  • Map Rotation Coundown (countdown.splatoon.me) - Coded and created by Matthewmatosis, a simple script to show a countdown to the next map rotation, as well as the maps that are currently in play.
  • Item / Gear Database (db.splatoon.me) - Reddit user macguffinman provided a great Google spreadsheet of Splatoon items who graciously provided me permission to take his data and dump it to a sortable web-friendly database. He will also be maintaining the database with updates and tweaks as needed. The interface and data is a work in progress so I know it looks a little lackluster now.
Again as of right now, those are the only two projects hosted. But please if anyone has any additional tools out there that they would like to be hosted, hosted for free, and given your own subdomain / admin access to your designated project space, let me know and I will be more than glad to set it up for you!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks guys!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Oh, cool! I do think you should put links to the other pages on the main page, though.

Platypudding

Full Squid
Went ahead and moved this into Original Content because I felt it's a more appropriate spot for it. This is a really cool project, hope to see some more stuff there soon!

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to
!!

If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

The Crispy Calamari is for general discussions.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff
members

No advertisements
Ink on posts
Change user title
Premium only Forum

Increased Avatar height
Increased signature height
Name changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom