• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon Mess Fest Event Details

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
I hope it's gonna be streamed on Twitch or something so we who live in a land far far away can still join the entertainment!

Aura

Infiltrator
I hope it's gonna be streamed on Twitch or something so we who live in a land far far away can still join the entertainment!
I hope it is too. I think I've watched every Splatoon gameplay video on YouTube. Would like to see more.

......Course playing it would be better but yeah. :p

Platypudding

Full Squid
It's really great to see nintendo really pushing out good advertisement for this game. Hoping to catch some kind of stream for this event!

SuperMii3D

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
I want more info on the game. Gameplay just hurts my soul T-T

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Me too. Events usually aren't held in the UK, and if they are I can never get to them anyway, so I really want to watch this. Hopefully there will be some things I haven't seen yet! :D

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Dang, that's awesome! I definitely would like to see.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
This kind of advertising and promotion is what this game needs.

I definitely need to watch this if it's being streamed

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
This sounds like it's going to be hilarious, I hope it at least gets recorded and put on youtube. Nice to see nintendo's really pushing this

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I do kinda wish this was more like Smash fest, where everyone in NA had like a store where they could try the game out at. But oh well.

This is still going to be pretty awesome to see. The celebrities are probably going to be things like Disney and Nickelodeon stars.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Anyone here going to be attending?
I may actually make the big drive to attend.
Wanna get my hands on this game that bad

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm certainly not going to be able to. I am going to be watching whatever they put out for it. (Unless it is just too cringe worthy).

Setnaro X

Full Squid
It's times like this I wonder why I even live in Florida. There's hardly any gaming event outside Orlando, and I live all the way down in Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom