• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Montage! Hope u guys Enjoy!!

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Nice montage man!

This made me wonder though, will Splatoon montages like this in the future aim to display mainly kills and kill setups, or insane ink coverage? Since both are required to win, but obviously one is more visually exciting than the other.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Very neat. Are you planning to make more Splatoon videos?

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
lol that jump directly to the killer wail though!

nice montage. i'd rather watch this kind of stuff than coverage videos. always more fun to see people pooping on competition.

JaYsLiK

Inkling
NNID
iJaYsLiK
Very neat. Are you planning to make more Splatoon videos?
Yes i am, I will be uploading often. THough i play many games competitively and go to Major events. I will still make time for this game more than the rest. But i will def be making more vids without a doubt. Glad u guys enjoy it i appreciate the love guys!!!

Reactions: Lyn

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Yes i am, I will be uploading often. THough i play many games competitively and go to Major events. I will still make time for this game more than the rest. But i will def be making more vids without a doubt. Glad u guys enjoy it i appreciate the love guys!!!
Ah, neat! I will definitely pay attention to your videos. :)

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Great montage! A lot of those kills were pretty hype, haha

Nice montage man!

This made me wonder though, will Splatoon montages like this in the future aim to display mainly kills and kill setups, or insane ink coverage? Since both are required to win, but obviously one is more visually exciting than the other.
Solid point. I'm pretty sure kills are going to be more often used in montages, though don't forget this is just turf war.

When ranked comes out with more modes (splat zones, tower capture, etc), there's going to be a lot more exciting things happening besides scoring kills and inking the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom