• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon OCs?

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
One of my favorite things about Splatoon is the designs of the characters. Inklings are so freakin adorable and have caused many of us to create our own OCs of them. Heck, some of us have even created Octoling OCs. I, for one, love seeing other people's OC Inklings. That's why I wanna ask anyone that reads this thread to post pictures of their Inkling OCs. Maybe we can even do some collabs if anyone wants to. Anywayz, here's a picture of one of my Inkling OCs team. :3
The Whole Team2.png

Gray

Inkling
I kind of have an inkling OC, I don't have any actual art of her but I usually draw her in my Miiverse posts.
She doesn't have a name but her 'hair'(?) I guess covers her right eye and I've drawn her with the nzap.
Obviously, I haven't really developed her at all, but shes fun to draw and the miiverse posts generally get a lot of Yeahs!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Awesome! I have way too many, but I'll throw together my main 4 one of these days. I just need to figure out one squid's gear and how to draw the weapons.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
That's similar to what I've done.

The inkling in my profile picture is supposed to be myself as an inkling. Yes. A self-insert.

Sue me. I'm unoriginal.

Anyway. Here's a full body thing.

oh lordy that's big
Oh my squid! That is beautiful! You're inksona is so amazing looking! Funny enough, I have not drawn myself as an Inkling yet. I've been so busy drawing all these random OCs. I love the shading effect you did and the detail on the paint roller! Also, you're background is so good! Backgrounds are the thing I struggle the most with when drawing so I'm super jealous of yours. I really like your picture! :3

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Oh my squid! That is beautiful! You're inksona is so amazing looking! Funny enough, I have not drawn myself as an Inkling yet. I've been so busy drawing all these random OCs. I love the shading effect you did and the detail on the paint roller! Also, you're background is so good! Backgrounds are the thing I struggle the most with when drawing so I'm super jealous of yours. I really like your picture! :3

Ahaha, this isn't my work. I could never produce this in a million years. This was made by stupjam on deviantart.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
I have several. The one in my avatar is one of them, and I have another featuring a pair of brother Inklings.
upload_2016-3-2_16-1-4.png anduFzDRUM.jpg .
The art isn't mine, as it's drawn by @Aykorn (handrawn) and @SgtUBER (Digital) since I can't draw for ****. At least not yet.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Let's see, I do have 4.
Art by me.

Idea and Coleo

Sepio and Lida

My headcanon is that Inklings are born as twins, boy and girl inkling. :D

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Oh wow, that's a lot of twins then! :O I don't have a head canon like that, but I suppose I just now made it canon for me that identical twins have different ink colors to differentiate the two, and fraternal often have keep the same ink color. *shrugs*

I know I know, I'm almost done a drawing of Combo. For now, enjoy my profile picture.
EDIT: Combo Hitsun.png Aaaaaaaand here's Combo!

Last edited:

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Ahhh everyone's inkling oc's are so cute/cool!
This is my baby Lacey

She's a headstrong inkbrush user that tends to get ahead of herself in battle TvT I've also got three others but I dont have any good pictures of them yet! (an octoling, a sniper, and a cool guy ehe)

I'd love to do some sort of collab sometime or art trade o:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
This is my baby Lacey

She's a headstrong inkbrush user that tends to get ahead of herself in battle TvT I've also got three others but I dont have any good pictures of them yet! (an octoling, a sniper, and a cool guy ehe)

Aww, she's so cute! ^u^ And I'm not sure if I would be able to do a collab or art trade, but I'd definitely like to do one someday.

D

Deleted Member

I've only got 2 so far and I plan on making another 2 to have a complete squad. Also maybe a octarian squad too just for the heck of it.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
This is my baby Lacey

>:U INKBRUSH NOUVEAU, I approve.

Also, your art style is super cute. Just wanted to say those things. >u>;;

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Aww, she's so cute! ^u^ And I'm not sure if I would be able to do a collab or art trade, but I'd definitely like to do one someday.
Thank you! And yeah! I really want to draw more of peoples splatoon ocs and get to know more of the splatoon art community (this game got sooo popular with art people I follow, I just jumped on board a little late)
>:U INKBRUSH NOUVEAU, I approve.

Also, your art style is super cute. Just wanted to say those things. >u>;;
Heck yeah! Brushes are rad.
And thank you!! That's really sweet!
(btw the miiverse drawing in your thingy is really cool! If it's yours I'd love to check out more of your stuff if you post it anywhere! )

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Thank you! And yeah! I really want to draw more of peoples splatoon ocs and get to know more of the splatoon art community (this game got sooo popular with art people I follow, I just jumped on board a little late)
If you want to draw mine, I can crank out a few real quick. It should be done sometime this week? I have a big event Thursday, so… (Welcome to the club!)
(I replace squid kids every couple months or so, but for now I have 4[and like 6 trying to replace them])

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
If you want to draw mine, I can crank out a few real quick. It should be done sometime this week? I have a big event Thursday, so… (Welcome to the club!)
(I replace squid kids every couple months or so, but for now I have 4[and like 6 trying to replace them])
Heck yeah! I'd probably be up for that! I dont know how finished it would come out but I'd be up to doodle your squids

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Heck yeah! Brushes are rad.
And thank you!! That's really sweet!
(btw the miiverse drawing in your thingy is really cool! If it's yours I'd love to check out more of your stuff if you post it anywhere! )
0///0 Oh boy. Yeah, I do have a tumblr and some more Miiverse drawings! ...But I've been busy so nothing has been posted in forever.
Here are things tho, they're mostly sketchy: Tumblr Miiverse

I guess I've got a ton of my own OC's, too?
But I'm busy + I want to do something good with my characters come summer. That and I'm too picky to choose for a good photo >w>;; gwaah

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
0///0 Oh boy. Yeah, I do have a tumblr and some more Miiverse drawings! ...But I've been busy so nothing has been posted in forever.
Here are things tho, they're mostly sketchy: Tumblr Miiverse

I guess I've got a ton of my own OC's, too?
But I'm busy + I want to do something good with my characters come summer. That and I'm too picky to choose for a good photo >w>;; gwaah
Followed you on tumblr! Honestly I really love sketches!
Your characters all seem so cool too! Hey do you have a skype? I'd love to talk more about our squidkids and maybe squad sometime? o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom