• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP, Character sheets)

Agent 507

Inkling
Agent Name: Agent 507

Ink Color: Black

Preferred Weapon: Variety of Rollers, Will Occasionally use a fountain pen.

Backstory: [File Not Found] (Only tell in RP, sorry ^_^”)

Appearance:
C242FFB8-3DC2-48C2-B1CF-67FFCB07BE55.jpeg

[Other files are either classified, or unknown]

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Agent Name: Agent 507

Ink Color: Black

Preferred Weapon: Variety of Rollers, Will Occasionally use a fountain pen.

Backstory: [File Not Found] (Only tell in RP, sorry ^_^”)

Appearance:

[Other files are either classified, or unknown]
lol I like your backstory. We r in a rp but it says only in rps

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
I got a couple of OC's for you!

Modified profile to fit this situation.

Yin

Appearence: He is a black inkling (color) that wears a bandanna a red tank top, and normal pants.
Familly: He knew his mother and father but that was very brief.
Backstory:
Yin was born with his twin sister, Yang They lives a normal life for a short time until his father and mother went away on their anniversary. Yin waited for them to come back but they never did. Yin walked from their apartment to their beach house a couple miles away, only to discover his parents lying on the floor not moving. After that Yin was traumatized until his sister got so worried she forced him to do something with his life. They discover turf wars and used that to fuel his anger and sadness into something useful.
Weapons: Yin uses a hydra splatling but can use chargers and rollers also.
Personality:Yin is a friendly student that is sad sometimes for no reason. He can be very competitive at times, but other times he just sits and focuses on what he's doing, ignoring distractions but can still interact with people.

Parallax

Age 16

Apearence

He has eyes that if anyone looks at them they instantly die He wears stealth goggles so he doesn't kill them. He also wears a black inky rider and octoling boots. He is a green inkling that is a little shy and stares off into space sometime, but he is very focused on battle.

Backstory

Parallax was a odd child at birth. Random objects kept appearing all over the place. Eventually parallax's parents found out that he was creating them. He began to create more and more objects until they were too dangerous and they had to kick him out. He wanders the streets alone until went straight into inkopolis tower. He began to play turn wars and was disliked because he didn't go well with teammates and whenever someone was about to splat him, he boxed himself in. But people that didn't hate him helped him to control himself during battle and play fairly, even if that meant he was splatted. He lives on top of buildings, never staying much in one place.

Wepons

He uses his own custom eliter 4k scope, modified to have a ink mine as the sub, to snipe from the rooftops.

Personality

Parallax is a calm,semi-shy, and kind person. In the heat of battle, he can be very focused and not notice anything around him. He places the ink mine then hones in on killing people.

Shade

Race: Basicly a inkling but turned into a unstable form that basically leaks ink.

Apearence: No real appearance, but is a inkling that is surrounded by some ink at all time. Can be seen as just a blob of ink with two white eyes staring out of it, or can be seen as a inkling with ink running off of him.

Backstory: Shade was a regular inkling until he was taken and infused with some dark matter through surgery because they we're trying to make a inkling stronger and faster than ever before. That dark matter at his core turned him into the unstable form he is now. He was used for testing dangerous procedures from the OGMO (Octavian genetic modification orginazation) because of his ability to reach with his inky blackness. But soon he started to become more aware of himself, and escaped to inkopolis. He stayed in the alley until he could turn into a inkling, then went out and tried to fit in. He was a little awkward at first, but eventually he worked his way up to ranked and enjoyed it a lot. The inklings liked him and helped him along. Even the shop keepers let him in before he was "fresh" enough. But then the incident happened. One day, he was playing in turf wars, just as normal. But then one of the inklings insulted him and the inkling pushed him too far. So far that he could barley think and went full rage mode. He doesn't remember what happens, next but the inkling had died and he wasn't respawning. He was banished from inkopolis and never came back. His current whereabouts are unknown

Choose one for me or tell me to edit it

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
2 characters? Uh ok. How would that work I don't know what the scenario is. Would I have them work hand in hand or would I have to control them separately?

If I had to pick 1 it would be shade

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
An Inkopolis citizen take up the banner to defend his city, unwilling to allow Octarian DJ's to kick out his favorite bands.

Name: Roe
Ink color: Sky Blue
Favored Weapon: Splat Brella

Appearance: As an older inkling, Roe stands a little taller than some. His two long tentacles are pulled back and bound with some damaged extension cord, as a means of keeping them from obscuring vision. The rest is tucked under a burnt orange inkvader hat. He is never seen without his pink and white ABXY band tee, which he can imbue with bio-luminescent ink to illuminate both the scintillating face of the band's lead singer and the inkling word for "STAFF" across his back. His shirt is joined by plain black shorts and white, laceless shoes.

Backstory: At 20 years of age, Roe is beginning to lose his fresh in the eyes of the youth centered culture of Inkopolis. After a respectable run in Turf War events, he was ready to hang up his ink tank and fade into his regular job as an electrical technician for Inkopolis's music scene. Roe stakes his freshness on his growing collection of event staff t-shirts, and his efficiency in setting up gear. He occasionally fantasizes about the musicians life, but doesn't take his music seriously enough. For now, he was content to wield his brella, defending delicate equipment from rowdy concert goers. With talk of war, and a new octoling invasion, the call to action hasn't passed him by. It'll take more than some stuffy warmongers to shake him from his favorite haunts. How tough could the octoling forces be? He's had to work security for a Bottom Feeders mosh.

Agent 507

Inkling
An Inkopolis citizen take up the banner to defend his city, unwilling to allow Octarian DJ's to kick out his favorite bands.

Name: Roe
Ink color: Sky Blue
Favored Weapon: Splat Brella

Appearance: As an older inkling, Roe stands a little taller than some. His two long tentacles are pulled back and bound with some damaged extension cord, as a means of keeping them from obscuring vision. The rest is tucked under a burnt orange inkvader hat. He is never seen without his pink and white ABXY band tee, which he can imbue with bio-luminescent ink to illuminate both the scintillating face of the band's lead singer and the inkling word for "STAFF" across his back. His shirt is joined by plain black shorts and white, laceless shoes.

Backstory: At 20 years of age, Roe is beginning to lose his fresh in the eyes of the youth centered culture of Inkopolis. After a respectable run in Turf War events, he was ready to hang up his ink tank and fade into his regular job as an electrical technician for Inkopolis's music scene. Roe stakes his freshness on his growing collection of event staff t-shirts, and his efficiency in setting up gear. He occasionally fantasizes about the musicians life, but doesn't take his music seriously enough. For now, he was content to wield his brella, defending delicate equipment from rowdy concert goers. With talk of war, and a new octoling invasion, the call to action hasn't passed him by. It'll take more than some stuffy warmongers to shake him from his favorite haunts. How tough could the octoling forces be? He's had to work security for a Bottom Feeders mosh.
Approved

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
I love how many forgotten characters I lug around lol
Name: Gingivitis

Introduces Self As: Ginger

Species: Inktoling

Tentacle Color: Brink Pink that fades into Crimson Red

Ink Color: matches whatever base color her tentacles are

Weapon of Choice: Sloshing Machine

Appearance:
2C309A1E-7D62-4943-9391-56B77CFF414F.jpeg
As a Inktoling she acquires a mix of features from both Inklings and Octolings. She has a mask (like Inklings do) around her eyes that is red-purple (the color of an Octoling’s eyelid).
She possesses six tentacles, only two of them look like an Inkling’s as the other four look like an Octoling’s.
Her choice of clothing is centered around see-through shirts and tights. Her current outfit is composed of a ocean teal-blue see through shirt, maroon knee-length tights and crop top, black gloves that cover only her thumbs, half of her palm and go up to her elbows, and baby pink Punks.
She has a pale, pearl-like skin tone with splotches of a caramel-like brown on her chin, the top of shoulders, tips of fingers and on her knees.
Her scleras are a soft light green and her irises are pink.
Her “hairstyle” is default-ish. It lays the same way an Inkling’s would (with the tentacles sitting at their respective sides) and how and Octolings would (with tentacles sitting at their respective sides). The only and slightest difference is that her Inkling side tentacles are short and plump, and her Octoling back tentacles are loose in their curl.

In her Squid Form all tentacles are curved just a bit, and she has a little bump on each side of her head.
(Will add a colored version of her later)

BackStory:
Ginger was and has been a quiet girl.
She was born into a loving family of that consisted of a male Inkling and a female Octoling, who happen to be her father and mother. She doesn’t have any siblings, although she once wished she had some.
Due to the fact that her father was almost never home, doing special trips and the what-not, she doesn’t understand the nessecity of Turf War or Ranks. Nor does she know how speak a lot of Inknese (Inkling Language). Octobic (Octoling Language) is the only language she’s fluent in. So communication is somewhat a problem.
Due to her not caring about Turf War or Ranks, she, at the age of 14, was given a job at a popular hat store to spend her time at. Her job is to run around the store trying to get people to buy more hats than they should and make them feel good about their choices.
Due to her mother being around all the time, usually, she does have some knowledge on how to defend herself if she’s being attacked and vice-versa. It was on her 13th Birthday when her mother gave her a Sloshing Machine to experiment and toy around with, and it’s been her most favorite weapon yet.
Just recently she’s started to notice a heavy tense cloud hover over Inkopolis as Octolings and Inklings have seem to short with one another. Maybe it has something to do with that song the DJ just released...?

Personality: Quiet and easily cries, even when everything’s okay. A natural multitasker, although she’ll sometimes take on too much and become overwhelmed. She’s also a cloud head, meaning she’s likely to daydream while she’s doing something. Like walking, or cooking, or writing.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Wow! You sure put time into this. I'm preety sure you can join after @Agent 507 accepts your OC. I can't wait till you join
Aww thanks! xD I have never gone into such depths of detail about my characters! I was like inspired by you guy’s! You guys do amazing at detailing your characters..
and I hope so too!!

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
lol I have a entire word doc dedicated to all the OC's I have. Also shade has been around awhile, and he's kinda of grown on me. From his mind brother to OGMO to his squad, shade has been with me since day 2 (day 1 was Yin lol)

I've been carefully crafting the background for this scenario, and so far it...hasn't...gone...well...

But hey! Maybe he will change his mind or something?
¯\_ツ_/¯

Also thanks! I haven't really been a inspiration to anyone...:oops:

Agent 507

Inkling
I love how many forgotten characters I lug around lol
Name: Gingivitis

Introduces Self As: Ginger

Species: Inktoling

Tentacle Color: Brink Pink that fades into Crimson Red

Ink Color: matches whatever base color her tentacles are

Weapon of Choice: Sloshing Machine

Appearance:
As a Inktoling she acquires a mix of features from both Inklings and Octolings. She has a mask (like Inklings do) around her eyes that is red-purple (the color of an Octoling’s eyelid).
She possesses six tentacles, only two of them look like an Inkling’s as the other four look like an Octoling’s.
Her choice of clothing is centered around see-through shirts and tights. Her current outfit is composed of a ocean teal-blue see through shirt, maroon knee-length tights and crop top, black gloves that cover only her thumbs, half of her palm and go up to her elbows, and baby pink Punks.
She has a pale, pearl-like skin tone with splotches of a caramel-like brown on her chin, the top of shoulders, tips of fingers and on her knees.
Her scleras are a soft light green and her irises are pink.
Her “hairstyle” is default-ish. It lays the same way an Inkling’s would (with the tentacles sitting at their respective sides) and how and Octolings would (with tentacles sitting at their respective sides). The only and slightest difference is that her Inkling side tentacles are short and plump, and her Octoling back tentacles are loose in their curl.

In her Squid Form all tentacles are curved just a bit, and she has a little bump on each side of her head.
(Will add a colored version of her later)

BackStory:
Ginger was and has been a quiet girl.
She was born into a loving family of that consisted of a male Inkling and a female Octoling, who happen to be her father and mother. She doesn’t have any siblings, although she once wished she had some.
Due to the fact that her father was almost never home, doing special trips and the what-not, she doesn’t understand the nessecity of Turf War or Ranks. Nor does she know how speak a lot of Inknese (Inkling Language). Octobic (Octoling Language) is the only language she’s fluent in. So communication is somewhat a problem.
Due to her not caring about Turf War or Ranks, she, at the age of 14, was given a job at a popular hat store to spend her time at. Her job is to run around the store trying to get people to buy more hats than they should and make them feel good about their choices.
Due to her mother being around all the time, usually, she does have some knowledge on how to defend herself if she’s being attacked and vice-versa. It was on her 13th Birthday when her mother gave her a Sloshing Machine to experiment and toy around with, and it’s been her most favorite weapon yet.
Just recently she’s started to notice a heavy tense cloud hover over Inkopolis as Octolings and Inklings have seem to short with one another. Maybe it has something to do with that song the DJ just released...?

Personality: Quiet and easily cries, even when everything’s okay. A natural multitasker, although she’ll sometimes take on too much and become overwhelmed. She’s also a cloud head, meaning she’s likely to daydream while she’s doing something. Like walking, or cooking, or writing.
Welcome aboard!

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Welcome aboard!
Awww yeaaaa thank you!

lol I have a entire word doc dedicated to all the OC's I have. Also shade has been around awhile, and he's kinda of grown on me. From his mind brother to OGMO to his squad, shade has been with me since day 2 (day 1 was Yin lol)

I've been carefully crafting the background for this scenario, and so far it...hasn't...gone...well...

But hey! Maybe he will change his mind or something?
¯\_ツ_/¯

Also thanks! I haven't really been a inspiration to anyone...:oops:
Shade’s like your baby. I have a character like that. xD He’s had little contact with the internet lol. he’s grown on me too much.

Maybe what I’ll post might help...? ouo) eh?

And Heyyy I’m like so sure you’ve Inspired so many people around you, you just don’t know it!

Cephalobro

Here are my two OCs:

Name: Coral

Species: Ringed Octoling (Agent 8's species)

Appearance: Coral wears a White Anchor Tee and a pair of Zombie Hi-Horses. He has his tentacles tied up into a ponytail (hairstyle based off the original Inkling Boy's hairstyle).

Personality: He's a nice guy, but can get easily upset whenever someone jokes about the death of his parents. He's always dreamed of playing Turf Wars with the Inklings.

Eye Color: Green

Ink Color: Yellow

Backstory: He lost his parents during an energy shortage back in Octo Valley, as the debris was falling on top of them, him and his brother managed to escape but their parents didn't.

Name: Clam

Species:
Ringed Octotrooper

Appearance:
A yellow Octotrooper who's known to be very well aware of his surroundings.

Personality:
He is very protective of his younger brother and is a sworn bodyguard for him.

Backstory:
He is the strongest tentacle cut by his father for the purpose of protecting his younger Octoling brother.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom