• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Agent 507

Inkling
The day had finally come. When both species of Cephalopods would clash against eachother once again, this time, out of bitter hatred.

The agent known as “Agent 507” has confirmed reports of Octolings marching their way to inkopolis, with all of the residents evacuated, inklings must Come together as allies to unite against them once more.

(Through out the actions of this RP, it depends wether Octolings or inklings come to good terms, or one side being victorious and treating the other as slaves)
https://squidboards.com/threads/spl...ings-war-rp-interest-check.33368/#post-258036

https://squidboards.com/threads/spl...gs-war-rp-character-sheets.33370/#post-257993

RP Line
——————————————————————————————

Last edited:

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Ohh question question!
Do we get to choose which side we’re on?
Is it just Inklings on the home team, or can Octoling be apart of said home team and vice-versa?

Agent 507

Inkling
(Yes, you do get to choose which side your on, but next time you have a question, may you please ask in the interest check?)

Agent 507

Inkling
He rushed towards a small scouting force of Octolings, lingering about in the shadows deciding how to pick them off one by one, war was not a strange thing to this agent—not in the slightest. With one quick motion he whipped out his fountain ink pen, swinging it in a rune like shape to lather all of the Octolings at once, causing them to fall unconscious “Damn...Did it really have to happen this soon?” He said to himself, looking around inkopolis, its empty streets reminding him of older times. He quickly brushed it aside before dragging the Octolings to who knows where, leaving nothing but a trace of black ink behind from his victims.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"This war..." Shade says to himself sitting in the middle of his place. "I do not believe in the octarians taking over, nor do I believe the inklings should enslave." He drifts over to a picture. A inky tentacle emerges and picks it up. "I just wish things were back to the way they were..." The picture shows a squad of inklings celebrating after a victory. Sighing, he sets it down and drifts outside.
----------------------------------------------------
He sits on top of a building that is half caved in by an explosion. He looks down upon the chaos that is unfolding. Inklings and octarians alike falling to the war that is raging all around. A certain inkling catches his eye. He sees him with a weapon that was not familiar to him. It looks something like a...pen? He sees him kills-no he knocks them out...just by drawing a thing? Curiously and cautiously, he follows the inkling out of sight, hoping that whoever they are don't hear him.

Agent 507

Inkling
The mysterious black colored inkling continues his path through out the city until he finds a...shredder, he opens the shredder and turns it on. Ready to load the octarians inside, sighing as he said “I didnt wanna do this but, orders are orders....” he seemed sincere with his words, about to load one of the octarians inside, quickly stopping as he looks behind him to make sure he wasn’t followed, putting on a pair of sun glasses that could reveal any, within, or without his sight. He drops the octarians on the ground as he pulls out his spear sized ink pen and pointing it at shades direction “Show yourself. If you are a resident of inkopolis, I recommend heading to the refugee center, if you are an octarian. Then I suggest you come out and surrender quietly..”

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe leans against the wall of an evacuated tower, the ink trail he used to scale it still evaporating behind him. He tugs on the straps of his ink tank, and gives his brella a quick look over.

"Always remember the equipment check... that's what we used to say", he thinks to himself. The old days giving him a bit of comfort. He gives his sprinkler a final check, "They just don't make them like this anymore."

Roe is snapped out of his reminiscing by the sound of Octoling scouts on the streat below. Instinctively, he springs into action and inks a path across the alleys and down to the streets below. He springs out of his ink, ready for a fight, only to find... and empty street. "I know I saw them go this way," he thinks, idly entertaining the idea that they may just be more slippery than he imagined. Roe's thoughts are interrupted by the sounds of whirring machinery, causing him to flinch. He reaches into his pack and tosses a sprinkler up on the wall of a nearby building, "always best to leave an escape route." He readies his weapon and follows the sounds.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"I do not believe that you would be able to control me." Shade says slinking back. He doesn't know enough about him, so engaging wouldn't be advised. He stays back waiting for him to do something.

Agent 507

Inkling
“Its agent 507 to you civilian, now, I believe I made myself clear..Go to the refugee center or find some place safe.” His tone became more aggressive and louder now, he already began to draw another kind of symbol..but something was off about the way he drew it....it was almost as if he was drawing it mid-air. “I will not warn you again. This is none of your business.”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Not my business you say?" He says with malice. "So me getting banished for something I didn't do? For getting cast Into the wildS, having to fend for myself? For not having anyone that could take ca-" His voice cracks remembering his squad. "This war is nothing but a big debate, and no one is winning. I'm never taking a side. The inklings cast me out, and the octarians...USED me. So please tell me, how isn't this my business?" He says readying a spear ink just in case.

Agent 507

Inkling
Agent 507 blinks before replying “I’m sorry, am I supposed to know who you are?” He then proceeds to kick one of the octarians into the shredder, screams of agony can be heard as well as the sounds of bones crunching and meat tearing. “I was only suggesting you go, that way you didnt have to see this..” he stops drawing the symbol and instead draws in reverse to pull the ink back into the huge pen-like object, slipping it onto his back-holster and lifting another octarian “Unless your into this kinda thing, then who am I to judge?”

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe comes to an abrupt halt at the scene he finds. He turns a bit green, and then stows it. He had heard rumors that the Octarian's conducted horrid things beneath the ground, however maybe he just wasn't ready to believe the Inklings were ready to match them.

"I guess I just discovered the fate of that scouting group..." his voice trails off a bit, smothered by the tension in the air. Roe reflexively move his brella toward a defensive position.

"I'm... uh... looking to join up with the local Inkling resistance." His attempt to breach the heavy mood is awkward at best.

Agent 507

Inkling
The black ink colored agent quickly turns his attention to roe, raising an eyebrow as he chuckles “A small thing like you?” He thinks for a moment, then speaks boldly “What weapon do you have boy?” The watch on his wrist began to glow and then he raised a finger “ ‘Scuse me for one second.” He taps it a few times and furrows his brow before looking back up to roe “Well kid, guess I cant ask ya questions, I gotta head back to the agency, you wanna come with? Maybe they can recruit you there.”

Agent 507

Inkling
"Recruit?!?!" He says roaring and laughing at the same time. "Why would I join the very people who kicked me out?" Stepping forward, I show my self, the black inkling that drips ink like blood. "I am a legion, weapons of all kind!" I turn many tendrils into different weapons, a charger, a splatling, a splattershot.
(Uh, I was kinda posting to @InklingJoe )

Agent 507

Inkling
((No need to apologize, probably my fault for not mentioning the person I was posting to >~<))

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Real post. Sorry for inconvenience

"Oh that? That's nothing. I've seen carnage nobody should ever see." Remembering the rows and rows of bodies, he shudders. "Well I don't like you, but I don't hate you, so what to do,what to do...Maybe I should kill you? Nah that wouldn't be revenge ."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom