1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

    Join us on Discord!

  3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

  4. Hi Guest,

    As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Discussion in 'RP Square' started by Agent 507, Apr 26, 2018.

  1. Chewwiii

    Chewwiii Senior Squid

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2018
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    312
    NNID:
    newmoonz
    ‘Quick, move quick or else you’ll lose them!!’, a harsh voice echoed in her head.
    Her steps echo through out the barren streets of what was Inkopolis. Steps that would alert and result in pointed guns, but instead results in friendly waves.

    Ginger, an odd girl, was dressed in a friend-turned-good’s armor that they use to wear when Octavio had control over all the Octolings.
    She surprisingly managed to fit the breastplate and boots! The goggles weren’t a problem to fit around her head but...

    ‘It’s really hard to see out of these goggles though’ , she thought at the time of putting it on... and still does.
    Lugging her Sloshing Machine with her, she reaches the spot where she thought a Lead Octoling told her to meet the group of scouts.

    “What was her name..? Yuna?”, she ponders out loud in Octobic. “Or was it Una..?”
    Checking around her she sees no trace of said Octolings. This sight makes her question where they are and if she was too late. And then she sees it..

    ‘Splotches of ink? Oh.. and trail of black ink??leading up to a...’ , she freezes after she follows the trail to see the shredder, covered in things her brain refused to name.

    “W-what..”, her voice shook as she was taking in the scene before her and immediately powder pink crystals start pouring from her eyes.
    She hadn’t expected this to happen, but of-course who would’ve? Now she’s unsure of what to do and her brain crashes: should she tell the Lead? Or should she see if she could salvage what was left of her distant sisters?

    Unable to properly function she drops her Sloshing Machine, making a loud echoing clank, and stares at the multilated bodies...
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  2. Yin_

    Yin_ Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    487
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    Heading home, Shade wonders if gen should go back to OGMO just because he can't decide. But maybe he could-
    His thoughts are interrupted but a loud clank. "Clank?" He decided to investigate.

    Nearing the source of the sound, Shade slides through a mini wave of his own ink until he locates the source. He stops.
    A octoling stands frozen next to the shredder, her sloshing machine on the ground. He quickly shoots a ink steam in the opposite direction up to the nearest building,hoping she didn't see him.
     
    Chewwiii likes this.
  3. InklingJoe

    InklingJoe Semi-Pro Squid

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2018
    Messages:
    98
    Likes Received:
    183
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5084-9470-8912
    Roe eventually finds himself in front of the door to operations. Still remembering the words the agent had said, he knocks lightly and whispers, "war my brother."

    The door flies open and Roe finds himself yanked inside before he can react. A flurry of questions follow, as his story is picked apart. The process drags on, and, just as he feels like he's been pegged as a liar, something breaks. He talks his way into a field commission as a scout.

    Now legitimized with rank and orders to report on troop movement. Roe makes his way back through the dark tunnels, lighting his way with his own luminescence.
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  4. Chewwiii

    Chewwiii Senior Squid

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2018
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    312
    NNID:
    newmoonz
    She, completely oblivious to the world around her, doesn’t even hear the ink drop. All of her attention is focused on the shredder...

    Her body starts moving franticly all on its own, trying to salvage the remaining parts of the dead Octolings. Mainly, their tentacles.
    She finds a couple and cradles them against her right cheek.

    “Don’t worry, I’ll get you fixed..”, she murmurs to the remains. “I’ll bring you back to mom..”

    She lumbers over to her Sloshing Machine, sits it up right, and puts the remains in it.
    With that done her brain reboots itself and now she starts seeing her surroundings again. Mainly, a fresh trail of ink leading to a building.
    She tilts her head in curiosity and picks up the weapon; wondering how long was she out here... and most importantly, was she in trouble?
    She starts walking toward the trail..
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  5. Agent 507

    Agent 507 Inkling

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    397
    He returned to the city in a matter of a few minutes, checking his surroundings around every corner to make sure there weren’t anymore octarians. He continued to sneak by until he spotted ginger, deciding to leave this one alone seeing as how its not worth the trouble of wasting ink “Damn..” he muttered under his breath, realizing the trail he left behind to the agency tunnel, quickly taking out his fountain pen mounted on his back and drawing the ‘Knockout rune’ in the air and trying to thrust it toward her direction.
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  6. Yin_

    Yin_ Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    487
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    The octoling starts to walk towards her. Glancing around to make sure no one else is around. He launches a strand to the next building, hoping to be unnoticed. He forms a blob of ink into a golden dynamo roller, just in case she atatcks.

    He notices a pen sketching something in the air, and recognizes it. "Not today. " He says under his breath. Making a bomb is hard and consuming, but if it hit it would do massive damage. He concentrated and started to form a bomb, not noticing the cry that escaped his throat. He formed the bomb and admired it for a few seconds. It was a splat bomb but all black, pulsating with dark energy. He tossed it in the direction of the rune, hoping the explosion would hit something.
     
  7. Chewwiii

    Chewwiii Senior Squid

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2018
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    312
    NNID:
    newmoonz
    She crouches down to examine the ink and sticks her finger in it, completely dodging the rune. Pulling her finger out of it, she places it on her tongue and tastes it.

    ‘Inkling Ink.!’, she thought with a surprise. ‘That means... there should be some nearby..?’

    Then she hears a strange cry and a shadow flies over her head. She looks up, just to see a bomb flying towards a building...
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  8. Agent 507

    Agent 507 Inkling

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    397
    He rolls out of the shadows “OH CARP!” He screams as the ink bomb explodes behind him, quickly, he jumped onto the trail of ink he left behind, absorbing it into his pen and being rid of the trail, turning his attention to the 2 octarians. His eyes drifting to ginger every now and then between the short time span before quickly focusing his attention on the attacker.
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  9. Yin_

    Yin_ Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    487
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    Hearing the framiliar voice, he shouts in the direction "Well hello again. I did not appreciate that earlier." He crawls slowly to the building and slides across silently, readying his dynamo. He turns to the direction of the octoling. "Did OGMO send you? The bloody idiots want me back so bad but nope I'm gonna stay out here."
     
  10. InklingJoe

    InklingJoe Semi-Pro Squid

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2018
    Messages:
    98
    Likes Received:
    183
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5084-9470-8912
    Roe hears the echoing of an ink explosion reverberating down the pipes. He freezes for a moment, and, when nothing follows, he takes off at a sprint. "Don't want to use ink down here. I'd be guiding whatever that was straight to me." His thoughts begin to run wild with thoughts of what may have happened. When Roe believes he's far enough from the ops center that his ink will evaporate before being any use to trackers, he fires his brella hood down the pipeline and swims like he's late for a sound test.
     
  11. Chewwiii

    Chewwiii Senior Squid

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2018
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    312
    NNID:
    newmoonz
    “OGMO..?”, she questions and shakes her head.
    “No.. I.. um..”, she starts to trail off...
    Explaining what she was doing was going to be complicated. Especially to someone who can’t understand her.
    She glances over to where the Agent stood and sees that he too is an Inkling.

    Scowling, she thinks, ‘Just what are they doing here..? Are they with the..?’
    She makes her grip on the Mashine tighter,
    Maybe they’ve figured me out.. and have sent their best soldiers..’
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  12. Yin_

    Yin_ Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    487
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    "Ah so if you are-" He is suddenly hit with a reeling pain. His vision goes white, and then refocuses on...his house? He is running toward it, but he is not running, he involuntarily looks left and sees the horrifying sight of black and yellow coats.
    OGMO
    They had found him.
    The person he was seeing through, bust open the door and threw in a small bottle. The bottle exploded with a oily substance that covered everything. "He isn't here!" The voice shouts. "Charges set!" Says another. The person rushes in and looks around for a moment before picking up a picture and crushing it. "Heh. Seems like he was reminiscing." His vision goes white again and he's back.
    He lays there not taking any form. After sustained silence he rises and shoots himself toward the direction of home.

    Smoke.
    The first thing he sees is smoke. He stops in front of his house. He falls to his knees.
    In front of him is his house, burning. It collapses in on itself. He feels like something has been ripped from him.
    And then he screams.
    He roars, a tremendous noise, bloodcurdling and angry. It can be heard from miles away.
    He stops.
    Movement.
    Behind him.
    He whips around and sees a octoling running up to him and about to shoot. He pours over the octoling and holds him down. The terrified octoling struggles but it isn't useless. She looks up at the semi-deformed inkling. It has no face. Slowly, red lines begin to appear, tracing his body in demonical and evil patterns. His face...turns into two red lines as eyes and a a creepy smile. "Go tell OGMO, that shade is coming and you shal DIE. " He tells the octoling. The octoling nods furiously and he releases her. She runs as fast as she can away from him and towards OGMO.
    He looks toward the sky and roars again. The hunt is on. And he has someone he needs to talk to. He roars again and heads back to where he was.

    Ariving back to where he was on the building, he sees nothing has changed. He stands on top of the building and says "Hello again. Miss me? I'm afraid that OGMO has pushed me to far and I need something from you."

    (Well that took a looooooong time)
     
    Chewwiii likes this.
  13. Chewwiii

    Chewwiii Senior Squid

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2018
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    312
    NNID:
    newmoonz
    Deeply confused about this situation that she has been caught in, Ginger starts to look for a way out of it.

    “Ah... um..”, she starts to get ready to take off. “I.. I’m sorry.. but I don’t think..”, she pauses and realizes she’s still speaking Octobic.

    Taking in a deep breath she starts in Inknese,
    “I do not know.. what.. you are talking about.. I’m sorry.. but I must... must..”
    Biting her bottom lip, she looks down into her weapon and sees the tentacles of what belonged to those Octolings start to dry up.
    She deeply sighs and takes off running, heading east..
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  14. Yin_

    Yin_ Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    487
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    "Hmm very strange. But I won't let you leave without a reason!" He says flinging himself infront of her creating a wall. "Now tell me..." he says getting in her face. "why not? "
     
  15. Agent 507

    Agent 507 Inkling

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    397
    “Hey, wait a second!” Shouts the agent, taking off after ginger with his ink pen holstered. “I’m not about to ask her name, I’m not about to ask her name...” he thought to himself, looking up and blushing at the sight of ginger, quickly looking down as he thought aloud “Ok...its just one octarian..I can take care of her...” he fumbled around to remove the giant ink pen on his back, hesitating before attempting to write the same knockout rune, tripping over and accidentally stabbing himself in the leg and letting out a shout. “DAMNIT!”

    Edit: Ignore this
     
    Chewwiii and Yin_ like this.
  16. Yin_

    Yin_ Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    487
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    (Lol you can still answer though. I would like to see what he does)
     
    Chewwiii likes this.
  17. Chewwiii

    Chewwiii Senior Squid

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2018
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    312
    NNID:
    newmoonz
    (Lol totally not gonna ignore it. Its gonna create some tension)

    “Uh.. um..”, she stutters.

    Being in front of him starts to send chills down her spine and as she takes a step back away from Shade, she gets ready to run the other direction, but then sees the Agent stabbing himself. She drops her Machine and covers her mouth in shock.

    I’m surrounded.. on both sides.. with some insane angry Inklings... oh how did I end up in this??’

    Picking her weapon back up she readies herself for whatever they’ll do to her.
     
  18. Yin_

    Yin_ Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    487
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    Seeing her shock and silence, he frowns. "OGMO took my home, my LIFE. " He says exploding but containing himself so he wouldn't hurt anybody, but he sure was starting to get annoyed. "I just want answers..." he says faltering. He sees a figure in the background. "Sasha?" He says deforming into the regular black ink dripping he is. The figure waves and disappears into mist.
    A single blood tear runs down his cheek.
    "Sorry...I get a little carried away sometimes." He apologizes. "I just want revenge against OGMO. They..." pause. "They killed my friends, blamed it on me, and left me to suffer." He says.
    Another blood tear.
    He wipes his cheek and sees the blood. Sighing, he sits down and sees that the markings are still there. "Who's side are you on anyway?" He asks.

    (I can speak octoling btw)
     
  19. Agent 507

    Agent 507 Inkling

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    397
    The agent only observes the scene, gripping his leg as his skin becomes pale and the blood draining into a puddle “Ok...this is how I’m gonna die....”
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  20. Yin_

    Yin_ Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    487
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    Glancing up, Shade sees Agent (lol I forgot name.) in pain and winces. "Uh one second" he says to the confused octoling. With great effort he slides to him and morphs a part of him into a makeshift cast. "Sorry about that." He then slides back to the octoling. "So?"
     

Share This Page

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

We know you don't like ads
Why not buy Premium?