• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Player Size?

BenjieJay

Inkling
NNID
BenjieJay
I've been interested in playing Splatoon ever since it first came out, but I was never able to get a Wii U until just recently and I was wondering how many people still play online in the game. Is the online community still big enough to warrant going out and buying this game, or should I just wait until the summer for the new one?

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
The game still has a lot of people playing it, and I don't think the Splatoon 1 community is going anywhere soon.

Finding matches is still rather quick, as it takes me about 15 seconds if the lobby is completely blank. Also, remember that the game is available in multiple countries, so we probably won't see a shortage of players until a couple years. Not to mention competitive clans are forming everywhere, making the livelihood of the game even longer.

Still, if you've been wanting to play Splatoon since it released in May 2015, you should get it. I can tell you for myself it's an awesome game and I've been addicted since I started playing in August 2015. It's just unreasonable to see why you would wait over a year and a half to just not play it.

Hope this helped. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom