• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Plushies are coming

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
All I know is if they show up in the Nintendo World Store (and I have a feeling that they will), I won't be able to help myself. Though I plan to at least get the Squid Sisters right away when they hit Amazon (that is if I do not see them first at Nintendo World Store) and depending whether or not they come to the Nintendo World Store, I will either get some or all of the others (latter most likely).

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
The squid one looks like a penis. Reminds me of that terribly designed Banana man I saw in a toy store. It had the bottom half of the banana coming out the middle.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
D'aww they look so cute. Probably really expensive though. I may look into one just to
keep up with my Nintendo related stuff I collected over the years.

I noticed the "do not take pictures" stickers all over the case. Like that's going
to stop the internet.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
D'aww they look so cute. Probably really expensive though. I may look into one just to
keep up with my Nintendo related stuff I collected over the years.

I noticed the "do not take pictures" stickers all over the case. Like that's going
to stop the internet.
There person who took those pics claimed he did not notice them until after taking pics of them. I would not notice them either with such adorable plushies to take my attention away.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
There person who took those pics claimed he did not notice them until after taking pics of them. I would not notice them either with such adorable plushies to take my attention away.
Considering how cute they look, that's actually a plausible theory.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Prepare your wallets, we're going to Ebay!
Or Nintendo World Store once it hits there. If you don't live in a reasonable distance from it prepare your wallets for tickets or gas for your mode of transport.

Or Amazon, there are imported plushies on Amazon. Rosalina has not been in Nintendo World Store at all until last month but she was easily obtainable on Amazon.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I'm seriously buying both the Inkling girl and Judd when they come out. They're too cute for me to handle! <3

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
Judd is the only one that doesn't look somewhat off in those pictures.. I wouldn't mind the Judd one though

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Judd is the only one that doesn't look somewhat off in those pictures.. I wouldn't mind the Judd one though
Human or Humanoid plushies usually struggle to look as accurate as possible unless the character is highly stylized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom