• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Remix Featuring VOCALOID!

Peach

Inkling
NNID
PeachToadstool
Hi, Inklings (and Octolings)! I'm a newly fresh Inkling on these boards, so bear with me!

I recently wrote a remixed medley of Splatoon music combined with original content for the opening theme of a popular Splatoon series on YouTube. This song contains original Japanese lyrics sung by various VOCALOID characters!

I hope you'll enjoy it!

Click the link below to comment, like, or read description:
"Splatoon - Ink It Up! Opening 2" ~Remix~ from Yoshiller's Splatoon Series, "Ink It Up!"

Paragon-Yoshi

Inkling Cadet
Love your work, Peach. : 3

It is unfortunate, that your work doesnt get more recognition.
People don't seem to realize how hard such work is.

Peach

Inkling
NNID
PeachToadstool
Aww, thanks, Paragon! I'm definitely putting effort into changing that status. My Super Mario Maker 'Melody Road' series is coming soon!

TheFlyingSeal

Inkling
NNID
TheFlyingSeal
Really loving it! It's great how you have Japanese lyrics, which not only sounds a lot nicer but is super original for Vocaloid fan-based covers/songs.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see more!

Peach

Inkling
NNID
PeachToadstool
Thank you so much, TheFlyingSeal! I do have many other songs on my channel, but I don't have anything Splatoon-related currently planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom