• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon Renaissance News

Clen4ever

Full Squid
Hi! And welcome to my project thread.
This Splatoon project is likely different from the others you've seen. Is an update for the first Splatoon and the history events happen between the events of Splatoon 2 and Splatoon 3. It has plenty of things but most of them are not ready yet, I will eventually continue to finish and post everything I can.
The project has a Instagram account if you want to visit it.
Less start from the beginning.
It's made by Clen4ever (it's me, as you can see), and u/CaptainUshiwaka526, we both contribute in this project.
First, new logos! Well, they are not exactly new but they represent this project:
Logo.png
LogoRojo.png

The second thing you will notice that has changed is the create an inkling screen. But you only have "natural" hairs, and make up. You will have to buy the different ways of customization in a vending machine for reasons I'll explain later.
Natural hair.png
Make up.png

And after you make your beautiful inkling and end the tutorial, you will be introduced to the squid sisters news, when your new hero mission stars, but that will come later. You have to explore the new areas that Inkopolis have!
EPlaza.png

This site is accessible from top apart of the plaza, between the arena and the studio of the squid sisters. I will explain everything eventually, but for now, this is all I have without going to spoilers.
I hope you like what we have so far anyways!

Last edited:

Clen4ever

Full Squid
We made a description of the buildings:

1.Coral Houses is a real estate where you can buy and rent your own house or apartment.Their price usually depends on their location.

2.Snarioball Arcade is an arcade where you can play all sorts of different minigames.

3.Shell Hotel is a luxurious 5-star hotel, mainly intented for tourists.From here you can send an invitation to up to 3 people registered on your Friend List.Once they accept, they'll appear in your plaza and you can enjoy a wide array of minigames together.

4.The Squidbeak Spittoon's new base is located in an old, almost forgotten part of Inkopolis where nobody really goes, turned into a nice little place after a few renovations, courtesy of the Agents themselves.

5.The Ancient M.O.T.H.E.R. vending machine is a wonderful piece of machinery devices by the beauty company Ancient M.O.T.H.E.R. With just one little injection of their special formula, your avatar's entire DNA will be restructured, allowing you to change certain body parts like your eyebrows, eyelids, pupils, ears or teeth and offering a wider selection of hairstyles.

Clen4ever

Full Squid
This alley is to the left of the shoe store.
IMG_20220724_213100.png

6. Dentizo is a luxurious store usually frequented by the créme de la créme of Inkopolis, where rare clothes made with only the finest of materials are sold. Here you can buy special full outfits that aren't sold anywhere else, but keep in mind that they're not exactly cheap.

7.Fingerfish Furnishings is widely regarded as the most famous furniture store in all of Inkopolis, with a wide array of tables, chairs, lampshades and the like to decorate your home with, all in all sorts of styles, ranging from fresh and hip to something more serious, or even classical.

8. The Inkopolis match center was created by and for inklings who want to spice their usual battle experience up a bit. Here yo can try a few special gameplay modes which are a little different from usual, chosen by the members of the community themselves.

9. The Respawn Stations are local community buildings scattered across all of Inkopolis. They exist in case an inkling has an accident.

If you have ideas for the new modes we would like to hear them!

Last edited:

Clen4ever

Full Squid
Plus the new areas, thera are also seasons based on the time of your console. Just like animal crossing!
Seasons.png

The squid sisters also change according to the season, to accommodate the weather and to promote different brands.
SSS.png

We finish the apartment you have at the beginning of the game, which is the same one that appears on the loading screen!
default apartment.png
Interior default apartment.png

The rent for this apartment is 1500 coins per month, the first month being free. (9×5)

Last edited:

Clen4ever

Full Squid
I thought it would be a good idea to show the sketches of the clothes that Pearl, Marina and Agent 8 will wear during the story mode.
IMG_20220811_004509.jpg
IMG_20220811_004530.jpg

This one was made by u/CaptainUshiwaka526
IMG-20220802-WA0000.jpg

Clen4ever

Full Squid
Will you create a game someday?
As much as I would love to, I don't think so. It would take a long time to learn how to do everything, plus Nintendo and their complaints. For now we would like to finish everything we want to "implement", then we will see what we do to further expand this universe.

Clen4ever

Full Squid
And this is the last new zone of inkopolis. You can access this site by going up the train station.
Plaza3-2.png

Is where the activities takes place. Well, the management. The activities change depending on the season, except for the dancing one. We will eventually decided which activities go in each season and what do you do in them.

Clen4ever

Full Squid
The first Ancient MOTHER set has just arrived.
IMG_20220828_235459.png

Eyelids cost 2000 coins.
IMG_20220829_143722.png

Pupils cost 500 coins, and you can change their color in a color roulette.

Last edited:

Clen4ever

Full Squid
Another set of Ancient MOTHER has arrived.
Eyebrows.png

Eyebrows cost 1500 coins.
Fingers.png

This appearance of fingers cost 1000 coins. You can either select your nail color from a color wheel or have it match the color of your current ink.
Ears.png

Ears cost 500 coins.
Teeth.png

Teeth cost 500 coins.

Clen4ever

Full Squid
And finally, tentacles cost 5000 coins.
With this, the Ancient M.O.T.H.E.R vending machine is complete.
Peinados.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom