• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Review From A Canadian

AidanC97

Senior Squid
NNID
aidancalhoun
I've been playing the game for months now, putting in hundreds upon hundreds of hours into the game, and i realized i haven't put up a review about it :P

It's a very good game with boatloads of fun for all levels of experienced squids looking to waste precious hours off the clock to play. I would play before and after school and homework when it came out, which was a fun way to relax after having a great day in "The Salt-mines" as my dad puts it. It's October 2016 now and i'm still playing the game unleashing endless strings of emotion all over the various maps (like today for instance lol).

My Favourite map, if anyone's curious, is Piranha Pit because i get over 1000p+ per match when it comes up in the rotation. My 2nd Favourite? Kelp Dome, for the same reason ;)

I'm the type of player that covers ink quick and tries to get some kills in at the same time. I'm not sure what technical term that's called, but i'm calling it "Squid Ink Killer" because IMO, it fits the description well.

When it comes to weapondry i use a crap-ton of weapons. Here's a few that i use often:

Aerospray RG
Wasabi Splattershot
Classic Squiffer
.52 Gal Deco
and many more

Ranked battles are hard for me, in some cases, because half the damn time i'm not sure what i'm doing lol. I like Turf Wars better because at least i can have fun without dropping ranks constantly every time! XD

Overall Splatoon is a fun game and, until the internet connections get shut down, i'll still play the game every day!

Score: 9.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom