• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon RP: The Outrage of the Octolings (OOC)

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
An octoling ran across the kettle room, screaming to everyone that DJ Octavio and the Great Zapfish has been abducted. The octotroopers and the octolings were running and screaming, for now their only hope was now gone. Because of some kids. ''Slience!'' said a loud voice. The octotroopers and octolings looked up and saw an kelp octoling. ''Running and screaming won't help. The only way to get some energy is to take back The Great Zapfish. It'll be hard, but we'll be plunged into darkness if we don't.''

The octolings have recently lost The Great Zapfish and now Inkoplious is back to normal. But the octolings have no energy to power the kettles.. But that doesn't mean that the octolings aren't going to try and get DJ Octavio and The Great Zapfish back. Inkoplious will get dangerous, and danger will lurk at every area.
Joining Fourm
  • Name:
  • Race (Octotroopers also allowed!):
  • Looks:
  • Weapon:
  • Gear:
Rules
  1. Don't be OP Etc: When the turf war started, .... launched an inkstrike:
  2. Be nice or I'll kick you out of the RP.
  3. If an octoling, please have octoling armour only unless you have an good explaination for it.
  4. Try to keep the RP active.
  5. Use your grammar as best as you can.
  6. Do not try change the plot without permission, if you're seen doing this twice you'll be kicked out.
  7. Only 5 OCs. But you can have an infinte amount of octotroopers.
  8. Have fun!
Inklings
These are the squids who live in and around inkoplious. They love playing turf wars and can transform into squids.
Wip

Octarians
These Octarians were driven out of their orginal land 100 years ago due to rising sea levels. Some can transfrom into octopuses and swim in ink. They can be highly aggresive.
wip

RP Thread here: http://squidboards.com/threads/splatoon-rp-the-outrage-of-the-octolings-ic.27640/

Last edited:

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
Just gonna fill in the form for this RP.
  • Name: Neon
  • Race (Octotroopers also allowed!): Inkling
  • Personality: Neon doesn't really like being around with other inklings but that doesn't mean she doesn't care about them. Back when she was a young squid, people ignored her and pushed her away and this was the reason because of Neon's dislike of social interaction.
  • Looks: bruh look at my pic.
  • Weapon: Berry splattershot pro.
  • Gear: WIP

Last edited:

Maxi Squid

Inkling
  • Name: Maxine or Max (Prefers Maxi though)
  • Race: Inkling
  • Personality: Max grew up eith Bipolar depression causing her to shut people out. She was originally nice caring and sweet until someone had taken something important from her...
  • Looks: My pic..
  • Weapon: Splat Roller
  • Gear:

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
  • Name: Hyacinth
  • Race: Inkling
  • Personality: To avoid the wall of text I've made over at the Zapfish Academy, I'll just summarize it. Hyacinth is a polite and friendly girl, if a bit quiet. Note that this doesn't translate into shyness--in fact, she has a tendency to randomly follow one person or a group if she is uncertain what to do with herself. She's pretty gullible unless there is rules blatantly being broken, and she's not exactly up with the times in terms of what's "in". Hyacinth prefers to simply watch battles or read a fantasy novel than to actively participate in them.
  • Looks: Hyacinth is pale-skinned, and her tentacle hair hangs freely, much like the female Inklings in the first game. Her default ink color is cyan. The attire the female Inkling wears can be seen in the Gear section.
  • Weapon: Splattershot Jr.
  • Gear: Retro Specs, Urchins Jersey, and Strapping Reds.

Though seeing a lack of Octalings here, if no one else creates an Octaling, I might make an application for one later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom