• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Sessions with the Krak-On Roller + Piano Improvisations

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Hello everyone and welcome to this thread. Recently I have been uploading Splatoon content on my YouTube channel, located here. I often help other players get higher in rank if possible, so I am frequently shown in Squad Battles with various players accompanying me. I exclusively main the Krak-On Roller, and play at the S+ level comfortably, so there will be a lot of epic footage. There is not any commentary at the moment, but eventually I will provide that sometime in the near future.

Besides Splatoon content, I also improvise video game music with the piano, located here. Recently though they have transitioning rather closely to covers, but they are enjoyable regardless. They are more difficult to produce since most of the pieces I play are not transcribed, and the fact that my improvisations are not well quantized, which requires tedious editing.

Anyways, feel free to comment or discuss about anything regarding my YouTube channel, or anything else below.

Example of Splatoon footage:

Example of piano improvisation:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom