• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon singeplayer game ideas

VGamer431

Inkling
NNID
DKSonicFan12
magine if Splatoon got a singleplayer story game that would work like R&C, and imagine if that game would have voice acting O_O I got plenty of ideas for how this could work so lets jump right into it ^_^

IDEAS
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Weapons and sub weapons : You can acces weapons through a menu that when you activate stops the game and lets you select a weapon and see how much amo it has left like in R&C and in it you will be able to choose between two menu´s which are the "main weapons" menu and the "sub weapons" menu and the button layout would be like in Splatoon which is ZR to use main weapons and L to use sub weapons.

- Locations and levels : each location would be a hub world where you can acces a level however there will also be a armor, perks, weapons and sub weapons and sometimes an arena where you can enter and complete challenges and win money and power eggs, these challenges could be anything from battling a horde of enemies, doing some platforming, a puzzle ect. The levels would be like in R&C where you got diferent tasks to do, but also a main task that will make you progress, the other tasks can unlock gadgets and power eggs. Power eggs will work like a collectable, there will be about 3 in each level and locations also hide some. The currency in this game is the "Arrow Coin" or short for "Arrows" and is what you use to pay for weapons, armor, gadgets ect.

- Story and characters : The game would take place sometime after the great zap fish had been returned and the octarians wanted revenge, so they kidnap the squid sisters and take control of inkopolis. Just like in splatoon you can choose between a girl or a boy,so depending on who you choose the sidekick will change into the opposite character. The story goes like this : In the world of Inkopolis everyone is happy but under this world another world lies, Octovalley. The inhabbitants of Octovalley are the Octarians and for years they have lived in a ugly and poor world BUT NOW they want revenge and seek out up to Inkopolis so a team of disguised octoarians venture up to Inkopolis to capture the two head leaders Callie and Marie so that they are able to take over Inkopolis. The plan works and soon the octarians have taken control of inkopolis. Capn Cuddlefish is set on the job to fix this and so a secret contest is held to see find a hero ready for the task. One of the atending inklings goes by the name of Sealas/Eela and he/she has been working hard to be able to be choosen for the job ( The contest is the tutorial ). He/She wins the contest and is choosen as the hero to get back callie and marie, but will Sealas/Eela get TheSquidSisters back and bring peace to Inkopolis? only time will tell. So there you go, a simple yet working story, in my perspectvie at least. The characters that will be mostly focused on is

Sealas/Eela : The protagonist of the game. The winner of the contest held to find the hero worthy and ready for the task of gaining control of Inkopolis again and saving TheSquidSisters.

Capn Cuddlefish : The leader of "Splatoon" a old agent group that fought against the octarians, and helped to gain control of the upper world. He will funciton as the updating service, brinning you quests, goals and more.

Whaleson/Raychel : The sidekick of the game. A fellow member Splatoon and a expert in tehcnology and hacking. T

TheSquidSisters : The real heat in Inkopolis. Pop stars, news casters and leaders of Inkopolis. They where the ones controling Inkpolis, until the Octarians took over and kidnapped both.

DJ Octavio : The real heat in Octovalley. Dubstep/Techno star and leader of Ocotovalley. He has tried to take over Inkopolis many times but failed, until he kidnapped TheSquidSisters, then he got in control of Inkopolis.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So there are some of my ideas for the game. If i where to name it, it would probably be "Splatoon Return Of The
Ocatrians" or "Splatoon Revenge Of The Octarians" or maybe even "Splatoon Rise Of The Octarians". Anyway i hoped
you enjoyed to read my ideas, and let me hear you ideas as well ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom