• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Skill Points!

OrenjiBoy135

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
OrenjiBoy145
These are just for bragging rights, practice, or to show who's the king in the ring.

Single Player

Stomped - Defeat the Mighty Octostomp within a minute. [Paused during cutscenes, each successful splatter gives a 5-second time bonus.]

Octoling Lover - Complete an Octoling invasion level without splattering an Octoling.

Clamming Up - Defeat the Rampaging Octowhirl without it escaping your ink once.

Stealth Ink - Complete an Octostriker level without allowing even a single Inkstrike to be fired.

They See me Rolling - Beat a level without staying still. [Cannons don't count as staying still.]

More will be made in the future.

Last edited:

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Stealth Ink - Complete an Octostriker level without allowing even a single Inkstrike to be fired.
Is that even possible? How do you do it? Are you counting the saucer part where you chase the Octostriker?

Also, are we counting amiibo levels for this? Because I've done the Octostomp one with the Charger challenge (not on the regular level though).

OrenjiBoy135

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
OrenjiBoy145
Is that even possible? How do you do it? Are you counting the saucer part where you chase the Octostriker?

Also, are we counting amiibo levels for this? Because I've done the Octostomp one with the Charger challenge (not on the regular level though).
It's possible to do the Octostriker skill point by skipping the first cutscene. And don't stay out of hiding for too long. For the encounter, speedrun to it's position and open fire. Use bombs if you need to, as damaging it slows down it's chances of shooting an Inkstrike.

Yes, you are allowed to do these skill points in Amiibo challenges.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
It's possible to do the Octostriker skill point by skipping the first cutscene. And don't stay out of hiding for too long. For the encounter, speedrun to it's position and open fire. Use bombs if you need to, as damaging it slows down it's chances of shooting an Inkstrike.
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks, I'll give it a shot later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom