• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Splatfest Ideas!

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
Hey Squids!

If you have been on Squidboards forums, chances are you have come along forums such as "Worst Splatfest Ideas", well what about the BEST Splatfest Ideas?

Here you can post what you think would be the best idea by replying what you think would make players go wild!

Rules:
1. Nothing inappropriate (e.g. Sexual, Offensive, Violent)
2. No Swearing (be nice)
3. Can't be a pre-existing Splatfest
4. Have Fun!

If there is a Squidboards post of forum that already exists, similar or identical to this one please let me know and I can discuss with the owner whether to take this forum down or give them credit. I sincerely apologise if I have copied anyone's idea or work, it wasn't intentional and I am sorry.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
This very topic has been likely done elsewhere(forgive me if i'm wrong) but anyway,

Personally would really like Imperium of Man vs Forces of Chaos, even though the WH 40k is wildly inappropriate for Splatoon. Don't care, please make it happen pretty please

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
This very topic has been likely done elsewhere(forgive me if i'm wrong) but anyway,

Personally would really like Imperium of Man vs Forces of Chaos, even though the WH 40k is wildly inappropriate for Splatoon. Don't care, please make it happen pretty please
[Reply]
Right OK sounds cool, I only just did a quick Google search on what those two were now :D (forgive me) but i think it would be a good Splatfest!

PS. where did you get the image of ink on the bottom of your post?

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
[Reply]
Right OK sounds cool, I only just did a quick Google search on what those two were now :D (forgive me) but i think it would be a good Splatfest!

PS. where did you get the image of ink on the bottom of your post?
You get that stuff if you become a premium member, which costs money. Got premium mostly to stop the ads from lagging my cpu down to a crawl.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I feel like the last splatfest before Spla2n comes out/the online is discontinued, they should do a Callie vs Marie Splatfest. After all, a bunch of people do it anyways on normal splatfests, and something anyone can someone can connect to would be good for a final one. (Personally, I would tally up all my previous splatfest choices to see which sister to choose.)

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
I feel like the last splatfest before Spla2n comes out/the online is discontinued, they should do a Callie vs Marie Splatfest. After all, a bunch of people do it anyways on normal splatfests, and something anyone can someone can connect to would be good for a final one. (Personally, I would tally up all my previous splatfest choices to see which sister to choose.)
i always thought it'd be really funny if they did a Callie vs Marie splatfest... except Callie chooses Marie and Marie chooses Callie. it would be in-character, and in the end, everyone wins... but also everyone looses? it'd be fun as a novelty, honestly. and i want to see it atleast ONCE.

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
[Reply]
Looks like your wish has come true

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
Sonic vs Mario
omg I wish they didn't have to stop making splatfests they're so much fun, does anybody know why they're doing it? is it expensive?
Uhhh did we already have Summer vs Winter? I just couldn't get my game to work for half a year until I finally got it to work this week and I missed all the splatfests xD

The_Devious

Inkster Jr.
NNID
The_Devious97
Sonic vs Mario
omg I wish they didn't have to stop making splatfests they're so much fun, does anybody know why they're doing it? is it expensive?
Uhhh did we already have Summer vs Winter? I just couldn't get my game to work for half a year until I finally got it to work this week and I missed all the splatfests xD
They're stopping splatfests because of money. They need to think of a theme, pay artists to make the splatfest art and usually a different theme for each region. In addition to that, maintaining the servers would be harder work for the duration of a splatfest.

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
[Reply]
Looks like your wish has been fulfilled
What team did you pick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom