1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Splatoon Splatfest Ideas!

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by PyrexO2, May 11, 2016.

1. PyrexO2

PyrexO2 Senior Squid

NNID:
    Ethan_Gaming_02
    Hey Squids!

If you have been on Squidboards forums, chances are you have come along forums such as "Worst Splatfest Ideas", well what about the BEST Splatfest Ideas?

Here you can post what you think would be the best idea by replying what you think would make players go wild!

Rules:
    1. Nothing inappropriate (e.g. Sexual, Offensive, Violent)
    2. No Swearing (be nice)
    3. Can't be a pre-existing Splatfest
    4. Have Fun!

If there is a Squidboards post of forum that already exists, similar or identical to this one please let me know and I can discuss with the owner whether to take this forum down or give them credit. I sincerely apologise if I have copied anyone's idea or work, it wasn't intentional and I am sorry.

2. Elecmaw

Elecmaw Lord of the Squids

NNID:
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3466-8927-7969
    This very topic has been likely done elsewhere(forgive me if i'm wrong) but anyway,

Personally would really like Imperium of Man vs Forces of Chaos, even though the WH 40k is wildly inappropriate for Splatoon. Don't care, please make it happen pretty please

3. PyrexO2

PyrexO2 Senior Squid

NNID:
    Ethan_Gaming_02
    [Reply]
    Right OK sounds cool, I only just did a quick Google search on what those two were now :D (forgive me) but i think it would be a good Splatfest!

PS. where did you get the image of ink on the bottom of your post?

4. Elecmaw

Elecmaw Lord of the Squids

NNID:
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3466-8927-7969
    You get that stuff if you become a premium member, which costs money. Got premium mostly to stop the ads from lagging my cpu down to a crawl.

5. squidkid665

squidkid665 Inkling

NNID:
    raritythepony02
    Pancakes VS. Waffles would be awesome! X3

Mr. 9 likes this.
  6. SquiliamTentacles

SquiliamTentacles Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Mr_Squigggles
    I feel like the last splatfest before Spla2n comes out/the online is discontinued, they should do a Callie vs Marie Splatfest. After all, a bunch of people do it anyways on normal splatfests, and something anyone can someone can connect to would be good for a final one. (Personally, I would tally up all my previous splatfest choices to see which sister to choose.)

Cuttleshock and Floating Eyeball like this.
  7. Cuttlefish

Cuttlefish ...........Oops! I fell asleep!

NNID:
    tokkers
    i always thought it'd be really funny if they did a Callie vs Marie splatfest... except Callie chooses Marie and Marie chooses Callie. it would be in-character, and in the end, everyone wins... but also everyone looses? it'd be fun as a novelty, honestly. and i want to see it atleast ONCE.

Floating Eyeball likes this.
  8. Euphie on Clouds

NNID:
    DivaHeich
    Maybe Sweet and Salty vs Sweet and Sour?

9. PyrexO2

PyrexO2 Senior Squid

NNID:
    Ethan_Gaming_02
    [Reply]
    Looks like your wish has come true

10. InkDaze

InkDaze Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Eyal9070
    Sonic vs Mario
    omg I wish they didn't have to stop making splatfests they're so much fun, does anybody know why they're doing it? is it expensive?
    Uhhh did we already have Summer vs Winter? I just couldn't get my game to work for half a year until I finally got it to work this week and I missed all the splatfests xD

11. The_Devious

The_Devious Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    The_Devious97
    They're stopping splatfests because of money. They need to think of a theme, pay artists to make the splatfest art and usually a different theme for each region. In addition to that, maintaining the servers would be harder work for the duration of a splatfest.

12. PyrexO2

PyrexO2 Senior Squid

NNID:
    Ethan_Gaming_02
    [Reply]
    Looks like your wish has been fulfilled
    What team did you pick?