• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Stat Calculator Has Been Updated!

DeviPotato

Inkling
NNID
DeviPotato
Hello!

I'm new to this community, so I apologize if this is the wrong subforum for this.

I've more or less become the new maintainer of the calculator over at calc.splatoon.ink! Since it was almost a year out of date, I brought it up to snuff with some updated formulas and new features. Here's a summary of what it can do.

• Shows your overall stats based on your equipped abilities and weapon
  • Displays a gear list that highlights gear with your selected mains and gear with a higher chance to roll your selected subs
  • Weapon picker that lets you see your exact damage values, special save percentage, and heavy weapon swim speed penalty (if applicable)
  • Generates a shareable URL so you can link your builds to other people easily
  • Lets you see your effective damage against targets with Defense Up.
  • Works on mobile and tablets (though it's not as pretty)!

Development is ongoing, and I'm interested in feedback!

On the table for the future already is a way to display things like your effective damage on targets with Defense Up, as well as making the gear list sortable. But this has most of the important features so I thought it was time to release it into a few communities and get some feedback from more players.

The stat calculations are based on data from Inkipedia as well as this Japanese wiki. They're as accurate as possible, as far as I know.

The calculator can be found here, at calc.splatoon.ink!

If it shows up blank or broken-looking, clear the cache of your browser and try again. For some reason some browsers, including Chrome, don't reload all of the Javascript and/or CSS files when the page is reloaded and need the cache manually cleared to pick up changes. Still trying to identify a fix for this.

Please let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions for improvement. If you have any issues, I would prefer them submitted to my repository's issue tracker.

Last edited:

DeviPotato

Inkling
NNID
DeviPotato
Update 9/20/2016

The calculator now allows you to see your effective damage against targets with different levels of Defense Up.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Until I actually used it a few days ago I didn't realize how helpful this thing is.

THANK YOU ~~!!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Thank you for this, this is extremely helpful for the game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom