• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon stream overlays

D3RK

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6389-5985-3965 Username:「Derk」
Hello all! Now that we have a confirmed release date for Splatoon 2 I have decided to throw together a few stream overlays for the community to use once the game is launched in July. I originally did this for the release of the first Splatoon also and I'm looking forward to continuing the trend! These are all free to use however you want, though they were designed with Twitch in mind. Now that we have a confirmed spectator mode for tournaments I may consider doing commissions if the demand is high enough.

Last edited:

JacobVR

Inkling
Hmmm you don't really need an overlay. Scale game appropriately, fill in side with webcam and splits. Might require some playing around for wide screen games.

RaCailum

Inkling
I looove these! :D Is there any way I can have a PSD or anything like that so I can customize it or make a Breath of the Wild-like one? Alternatively had you made any overlays for other games?

LegaLoli

Streamer
NNID
LegaLoli
these are amazing! I look forward to seeing other streamers use them!

Rydude

Inkling
NNID
Watchdude
Switch Friend Code
SW-5506-1302-0919
i have seen these around a lot wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom