• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon: The Attack on Squids

Raiderjoseph

Inkling
It has been four years since Agent 3 got back the Zap Fish and defeated the Octarians. Now the Turf Wars continue and life goes on as usual. Inkopolis has gotten bigger but the only real change is the addition of a new company called Genesis Sci-Nonfiction. A company dedicated to making products that push the boundries of current Squid science and technology in all its aspects. In 4 years it has become a worldwide mogul and had eclipsed all the others with its amazing inventions. Like a mobile network of information called the Tentacle Intetnet Network, or T.I.N, accessible on Shellphones, mobile spawn points that can reduce the risk of Squids being unable to respond after being lost at sea, and and a brand new line of sidearms that actually shoot ink pretty well! And that's to say nothing of the attachments one could add to your preexisting weapons to truely make them custom made! He's about to big announcement too! It's just that there is one problem... THE ZAPFISH GOT STOLEN AGAIN! Captain Cuttlefish pulling out all the stops this time! He's recruiting anyone willing to go into enemy territory to get it back... but things may not be as simple as they seem.

Here is the character sheet:

Name:
Appearance: (pics are fine yes.)
Bio: (a short description of who your character is and stuff.)
Are you a kid or a squid:

You can pick ncps to use as characters (The Squid Sisters for example, but I'm claiming Captain Cuttlefish.) I'll post my character later.

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
Mind if I join? This sounds fun!
I don't have an OC for Splatoon yet, just a Squidsona. (A.k.a, me as a Inkling) Would that be okay to use?

VOX

Inkster Jr.
  • Name :VOX
  • Appearance: Orange tentacles done in traditional inkling style, olive skin, and teal eyes. He wears black full body light armor, with geometrical patterns and stripes made of glowing orange ink. Also wars a black visor with an orange display.
  • Bio: Interning at Genesis Sci-Non Fiction. They are letting him try out their prototype ink-based armor, and some prototype weapons. He specializes in the Dual Splat Blasters, weapons he invented with the help of Genesis SNF. The Dual Splat Blasters are two high-power tri barrel ink pistols. He is very smart and stratigical, and very dermined to help get the zapfish back.

That's all I have for now... (This character is a 'squidsona' I guess... I don't have an OC either.)

Last edited:

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
  • Name: Ash
  • Appearance: Permanently purple tentacles, sideswept bangs, brown eyes and pale skin. Wears a white jacket with strangely familiar creatures on it, a blue and white striped shirt, bluejeans and black boots. Has black fox-ear accessory that takes place of real ears. Also a bit smaller than other inklings her age, and often mistaken for younger. Mask has a little swirl at the bottom edge of each eye, with a small heart almost inside the swirl, and a fox-head shaped spot on forehead.
  • Bio: An agent working for Cap'n Cuttlefish, that specializes in using the Inkbrush. Determined to help her fellow Inklings continue their fun, she'll do whatever it takes to get the Zapfish back. Stealthy, cunning and tricky like a fox, this Inkling is one tough cookie. And, God forbid you hear maniacal laughter.. Run. (Though, by the time you hear it, you're most likely getting wacked in the face with her brush)

Reactions: VOX

5magmacubes

Inkling
I wanna join with my lame OC :3
Name: Dehnn (pronounced 'den')
Appearance: like the inkling on the right in my avatar, only without tentacles (replaced with tail-looking ponytail on the back) and also has a white half-cap, and two ear-like pokey bits in his 'hair'. he also lacks a bottom jaw canine
Bio: one of those OCs who's like an inkling only the species is something ludicrous like a dog instead of squid(if those are indeed a thing, if they're not then :3) (although he thinks he's a normal inkling) and in his case a wolf
Are you a kid or a squid: erm... a wolf :3

VOX

Inkster Jr.
So I guess it's just us three against the octarian army? You know, I think we could do it... Our characters are pretty cool...

VOX

Inkster Jr.
I wanna join with my lame OC :3
Name: Dehnn (pronounced 'den')
Appearance: like the inkling on the right in my avatar, only without tentacles (replaced with tail-looking ponytail on the back) and also has a white half-cap, and two ear-like pokey bits in his 'hair'. he also lacks a bottom jaw canine
Bio: one of those OCs who's like an inkling only the species is something ludicrous like a dog instead of squid(if those are indeed a thing, if they're not then :3) (although he thinks he's a normal inkling) and in his case a wolf
Are you a kid or a squid: erm... a wolf :3
Unfortunately inklings that are based on other animals is not a thing, so :3, but it's still a cool character. Can he turn into a wolf like inklings can turn into squids?

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
My original "'sona" is an anthro fox.. So I debated on making my Inkling part fox.. But I thought that was a bit eh, so decided it would just have fox accessories. A.k.a the ears, since I usually draw my humanoid characters animalistic characteristics like ears/tails/wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom