1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Splatoon Worldwide Discord Server

Discussion in 'Squid Social' started by Zet4Dragon, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Zet4Dragon

Zet4Dragon Senior Squid

NNID:
    ZetaDragon
    Since I started my first Discord server I always wanted to build a community for all the Splatooners.
    A place where you could casually chat with others inklings, show off some fanart, share your thoughts about future updates and exchange NNIDs.
    The server has multiple voice channels:
    • A general chat to casually talk with other Inklings
    • A battle chat, while in Turf War, Private Battles or Squads
    • And 2 Private chat up to 5 users.
    And also multiple roles:
    • Squid ( The first role assigned to everyone that enters)
    • Full Squid (We have added a bot that has user levels enabling us to change roles when you get to a certain level), to get this role you need to be at Level 10 - With this role you'll be able to acess the Private voice channels.
    • Inkling Cadet (Achieved at level 20, will also allow you to volunter as a Moderator)
    • Splat Master (Achieved at level 30)
    If it sounds good then feel free to join here: https://discord.gg/3YTfqRE
    And don't forget to share the server with your friends!
    [​IMG]

2. RedPandaBobana

RedPandaBobana Inkling

Is there an updated join link?

Squid_or_kid likes this.