• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SplatSpeak Episode 1: Let Our Voice Be Heard!

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
The first episode of a series dedicated to the up to date coverage and discussion of Splatoon. This one may be beating a dead horse as I am a few weeks late to the show, but episode one is focused on the none support of in game communication. Let me know what you think and your personal opinions on the matter.

I want SplatSpeak to be a series focused on game coverage and inspire discussion within the community. If in the future game chat comes up as a reasonable topic, I may have it featured in a later episode. I also appreciate any and all feedback to make the series presentable. (i.e. music too loud, scene transitions, over editing, etc)

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is really cool! Splatoon definitely needed something like this. (If only we had a forum area for videos, honestly.)

Undr

Very nice video. Short, but the subject didn't need much said. Also something such as "Parental Controls" could've been mentioned. =P But who knows, you may make a follow-up video on the same subject at some point in time.

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
Very nice video. Short, but the subject didn't need much said. Also something such as "Parental Controls" could've been mentioned. =P But who knows, you may make a follow-up video on the same subject at some point in time.
Parental Controls honestly slipped my mind entirely and would have been a great topic to embellish on. However I have to admit this video is far late on arrival won't pick up much interest if any at all. Thank you for the feedback though! =)

Tepip

Inkster Jr.
Will you be having guests on the show in later seasons?
It would be very intresting to see you interview a pro splatter.

Undr

Will you be having guests on the show in later seasons?
It would be very intresting to see you interview a pro splatter.
There are already a few Splatoon themed discussions planned by a handful of YouTubers. We should just all get together and do it as a panel at this point, lol.

Tepip

Inkster Jr.
There are already a few Splatoon themed discussions planned by a handful of YouTubers. We should just all get together and do it as a panel at this point, lol.
Twitch podcast mabye?

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
It's not surprising with the amount of fan support behind this game. Honestly the more content creators the merrier in my opinion. Doing stuff together would be awesome as well.

suavevillain

Inkling Cadet
wow great video i have been trying to tell people not having a option for vc hurts the game. I get replies such as this why skype exist, go play COD and ect. Also i'm tired of third parties providing more options and better online experiences than nintendo. CoD: Invites, Onscreen Notfications, Messaging, Party System, Voice chat, Custom lobbies. Splatoon won't have half of these features and the WiiU doesn't as well minus messaging lol. We Need Party Chat at least.

lightdasher

Pro Squid
The first episode of a series dedicated to the up to date coverage and discussion of Splatoon. This one may be beating a dead horse as I am a few weeks late to the show, but episode one is focused on the none support of in game communication. Let me know what you think and your personal opinions on the matter.

I want SplatSpeak to be a series focused on game coverage and inspire discussion within the community. If in the future game chat comes up as a reasonable topic, I may have it featured in a later episode. I also appreciate any and all feedback to make the series presentable. (i.e. music too loud, scene transitions, over editing, etc)
You literally said "and to say that it's impossible to at this point really doesn't hold well together when other games have corrected this exact same issue" first off, it is not the exact same issue, and you even follow up by bringing up an example that isn't the same thing, Destiny, a game that released and THEN got a patch, Splatoon is probably too far in development to tweak around like that, that's not to say Splatoon wont get a patch that adds it in, remember it said "at this point" not "never ever ever"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom