• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatterport: Original Location Renders

Inki Crow

Inkling
I opened this thread to post renders of an original location based on the Splatoon universe. It's called Splatterport, and it's located in an island away from mainland Inkopolis. It's pretty much a haven, you have every species living together (even Octarians!). Although that is also the reason why it goes through many dangers, but since it's a common thing, people just take it normally and just solve it.

Some other information about its residents can sometimes question and/or unsettle mainland Inklings. For example:
-The official Ink Battle league doesn't reach there, however, Ink Battles are still a sport, but with a broader selection of players.
-There's a yearly event called by the locals "YOLO Day", when all the courses for ink battles are rigged to be more dangerous. Back when Splatterport was recently founded, this was celebrated, and water was the usual hazard, but evolution took place and now other hazards have to be used now that water isn't cutting it. Which leads to the next one...
-70% of both Inkling and Octarian population is, in a short term, "waterproof", especially the younger generation. Blame YOLO Day for that.

There's more information of that place, so I'll keep updating info on this place, but for now. Here's some renders:

Port Plaza:
Hart hanging out in Port Plaza.

BTW, if you have anything to recomend to add that could be good, please comment, maybe I might add that piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom