• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatterscope/Tentakek Squid looking for Squad!

Tsunami

Inkling
NNID
LightTsunami
Hey there fellow squids and kids. My name is Tyler and I'm looking for a squad! I'm currently B and level 20, however I am zooming through the game as I just got it recently. I will update the thread as I progress ;) I am attempting to hit A- by next week. I'm going to follow the standard recommended information for looking for a squid, so here you go:
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot/Aerospray MG/RG/N-Zap '8x/Squelchers for shooters (Can be flexible, I've played with a lot of shooters and enjoy them quite a bit) and Splatterscope for chargers (My primary choice of weapon, but again, I am flexible and will do what's best for the team and situation).
  • NNID: LightTsunami
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Age range irrelevant, although I'd rather be playing with mature players around my age.
  • Additional Contact Information: You can contact me on here primarily. I do have Skype and Mumble for communication purposes.
Note: I do have a job, and work most commonly on Sunday nights, until around 8 PM EST. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask. I'd love to play a game or two with you all! :)

Last edited:

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hey there fellow squids and kids. My name is Tyler and I'm looking for a squad! I'm currently B and level 20, however I am zooming through the game as I just got it recently. I will update the thread as I progress ;) I am attempting to hit A- by next week. I'm going to follow the standard recommended information for looking for a squid, so here you go:
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot/Aerospray MG/RG/N-Zap '8x/Squelchers for shooters (Can be flexible, I've played with a lot of shooters and enjoy them quite a bit) and Splatterscope for chargers (My primary choice of weapon, but again, I am flexible and will do what's best for the team and situation).
  • NNID: LightTsunami
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Age range irrelevant, although I'd rather be playing with mature players around my age.
  • Additional Contact Information: You can contact me on here primarily. I do have Skype and Mumble for communication purposes.
Note: I do have a job, and work most commonly on Sunday nights, until around 8 PM EST. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask. I'd love to play a game or two with you all! :)
Hello, I see your looking for a squad. Were very active and respectable to each other. Clan application is in the link below.

http://squidboards.com/threads/octraian-elite-squad-application.6373/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom