• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splattershot Surgeons [Membership Open]

patthetaco

Inkling
NNID
pat_the_tacobell
First and foremost I wanted this name before anyone else took it.
Secondly if you are looking to start an eSports career this is not where you do it.
I'm looking for at least 3 others, hopefully 7 or more, to play Squads with and have a have a weekly Friendlies Match. I've been itching to try out some new weapons and strats, but I have a hard time holding onto B Rank as it is. The goal of these Friendly matches would be to A) Have fun B) Have a environment to learn from each other and through trial and error.

REQUIREMENTS: might as well get these done
  • B- Rank (I am probably okay with C+ 70, I know that lose streak feel)
  • 18+ (I will not be requiring people to keep it clean, just keep it reasonable)
  • When I say "night" I mean ~7 PM EST/GMT-4 (This is not a region only Squad just letting you know what times we will be active)
  • English Voice Chat, Skype preferably (<Actual non-negotiable requirement)
APPLICATION: Nothing Special Here
  • NNID:​
  • IGN:​
  • Times you are available:​
  • Weapons/Playstyle: Not super necessary but it would be good to know what sort of people we have. Include as little or much as you want I will read all of it. Post your fanfic if you want don't actually there is a different section for that
MY APPLICATION (Almost forgot this >_<)
NNID: Pat_the_tacobell
IGN: Jon
Times: Tuesday, Thursday Nights. Friday, Saturday, Sunday most of the day, but keep in mind this Squad does not have strict time commitments
Weapons: Turf Wars - 52 Gal Deco, front line assault, I push to break enemy's defense and advance our front line. Tower Control - Custom Jet Squelcher, play defense picking enemy squid off the tower from a distance or stopping it completely with a Kraken, reason I use the Squelcher as oppose to any Charger is I believe everyone needs the ability to ride the tower and chargers fail at close range. Splat Zones - Dual Squelcher, better damage than Jet and better range than other shooters also Splat Bombs.
  1. Post Application
  2. Friend Me
  3. After I accepted the request I'll PM you my Skype
  4. Add me on Skype and include in the message some indicator of who you are

I'm really hoping to meet some really great Squidkids, and have lots of fun. If you have any questions ask, if you want to apply, please do.

EDIT: Added some more details

Last edited:

M-Man

Inkling
NNID
TheFlutterWonder
wish you luck in finding people. Might join, but not sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom