• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SplatTV, your one stop shot for Splatoon Streams/Content/Podcasts!

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
Hello everyone!

Today I want to bring to your attention the official twitch channel for the SCO (Splatoon Community Organizers), SplatTV!

SplatTV is the place that we will have our group of streamers online for a majority of hours during the week (schedule). Not only will we be the place to go for premium splatoon gameplay, we also have our podcast, the Splatcast, happening once a week on Saturdays. The Splatcast will also be uploaded to YouTube. If you haven't seen episode one, check it out here.

The big news? We are going to have a stream going the second splatoon is released, and will be going for AT LEAST 24 hours. What's even better is the fact that we will not only be giving away not one, not two, but THREE copies of splatoon during the stream. The first one will be given away once the stream hits 500 followers, and once that happens we will decide the second goal.

So what should you take away from this? We are your one stop shop for all types of content when it comes to splatoon.

Our streamers/content creators are Shiny, ThatSrb2DUDE, DAK075, Rhino47, aba_99, The_Nintendrone, and myself. Shoutout to Icedise being the manager/pimpdaddy.

Now Discuss!

Last edited:

Setu

Cool cool! Looking forward to some good streams/videos! Hopefully the videos aren't exclusive to gameplay from just the staff members.

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
Cool cool! Looking forward to some good streams/videos! Hopefully the videos aren't exclusive to gameplay from just the staff members.
It won't be. Our podcast that is going to happen weekly is going to have guest from the community ranging from artist to speedrunners to the most competitive players. We are going to try to get a lot of the community involved in all that we do.

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
Shoutout to Icedise being the manager/pimpdaddy.
LOL! And I think it's also worth mentioning that if streaming Splatoon eSports will be a thing, we're gonna host weekly tournaments and have them streamed on the channel as well. We just need some sort of spectator mode (fingers crossed :confused:)

Gunster25

Pro Squid
LOL! And I think it's also worth mentioning that if streaming Splatoon eSports will be a thing, we're gonna host weekly tournaments and have them streamed on the channel as well. We just need some sort of spectator mode (fingers crossed :confused:)
Ice we're gonna take part in those right?

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
Only one day and 7 hours left. We are all so pumped and can't wait to give you guys
Not only take part but win as well. Ez elo!
Please let it be known that we have no favoritism whatsoever unless Ice is associated with the team. At that point we definitely will stack the odds however we can.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
Only one day and 7 hours left. We are all so pumped and can't wait to give you guys

Please let it be known that we have no favoritism whatsoever unless Ice is associated with the team. At that point we definitely will stack the odds however we can.
It's going to be totally fair right? No advantages given to any team ESPECIALLY Ice's http://i.imgur.com/W0QgS4N.png

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Oh come on Ice, I'm confident in us too, but at least let them think we aren't going to--oh god is this thing on? Uh...you, yeah you, turn it off! Now you fool, we already look like--*stream is currently offline*

Osha

Full Squid
NNID
Oshawatt
Hoping to fight you guys during the stream, it could be really interesting.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Hey coop, the saying is "One stop shop," not "One stop shot." Just FYI, if you can you might want to edit the thread title

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom