• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[SPOILERS] Squid Sisters Amiibo function screencaps

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
So I tested out the squid sisters amiibos, and I have to admit they are really great! To prevent spoilers for people, I am putting info under a spoiler tag.

I selected Tide is Out because only one of them would be performing as shown below.

When you put the amiibo on for a second time you can also get some more dialogue!

Oh, so her solo's english title is Bomb Rush Blush! That's cute!

It seems they put you in the splatfest tee and colors of the amiibo you're currently using!
Here's callie's extra dialogue too

It seems not only do you get to watch their performances, but you also get the splatfest lobby and splatfest shirts + colors! It'll probably stay for the final splatfest (Callie vs. Marie). I feel like this is an incredibly cute feature and it came as a bit of a surprise to me mostly since i didn't know that you would have any ability to interact with things or move at all, I thought you'd only be watching a sort of premade music video! This was a nice surprise!

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I've gotta get my hands on these. Unfortunately though, I don't even have the first wave. :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom