• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sprayze Clan Meetup Event Info and Times

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
Hey everyone! It's BB here with an important follow-up to that invitation thread I made!

I've gone through the attendee list, followed the timezones and asked those who were attending when they would be able to attend. Based on the information I've gathered, I've found a good time to do the Event.

The First Ever Sprayze Clan Meetup Event will take place on Wednesday, July 8th, at Noon PST!

...So, tomorrow.

If there are those who don't know their timezone conversion, I've written down the times for the attendees only down below.

If you are part of the clan and did not sign up to be on the Attendee list, don't worry! You can join us whenever as long as the event is still going--the Attendee list was to calculate a time that pertained to everyone who would be sure to show up.

Here is how the event will work:

We are going to, of course, be playing Splatoon and possibly Super Smash Bros. for Wii U if a majority vote rules after we get tired of Splatoon, But Splatoon will be the focal point of the event.

There is no end time to the event. The event ends when a good amount of people have to leave for any reason. So if it goes smoothly, we will be playing for quite some time.

For anybody joining the event, be sure to sign up for Discord and join the room John has made for Sprayze Clan. Here is the room link.

We are considering migrating from Skype to Discord, and this event will be a good test to see if Discord is up to snuff. After the event it will be decided whether or not the migration is worth it, and if it is there will be more info on that in the future.

Let's all splat together!

TIMEZONE CONVERSIONS
(With helpful names too)

PST - Noon (John, Aidan)
MST - 1:00 pm (Sheek, Kehorie)
CST - 2:00 pm (Konsori)
EST - 3:00 pm (Nick, Burritoburger, Dean)

If you fall under any of these timezones, join at that time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom